[ Sixteen ] Lucy Rift 🧜🏻‍♀️ Mistress of the Sea and Land pt.2

Dragon Bridge, Haafinger Hold

"Out in the World"

"You serve and obey the ladies of the cabin. You will not bother any of them nor harm them." Lucy compelled them, "You do nothing but cook and clean for the ladies."

"Yes, my lady."

"When spoke to with phase, 'Pdi Byhil cuypb Pdii,' you will response with, 'bylfylf belf jeh belf'."

"Yes, my lady." the three servants nodded at Lucy and all gather their things together as a group and soon head to cabin to aid the sirens.

The three sirens, Lana, Cloud, and Dayla, stand nearby, admiring the tall walls surrounding the village. People walking around them, carrying their good, laughing and talking, and going on with their day.

"Is this a city?" Cloud asked.

"No, just a small village. A city is much bigger than this, this just a town that people passed through and gather supplies. Mostly a military outpost for the civil war." Lucy said as Imperial soldiers march through the streets.

"What's a war?" Dayla asked.

"A battle between groups of people. Usually fighting for rights, respect, land or just to fight." Lucy continued, "A war that doesn't involved us."

"What are those?" Lana asked with big eyes.

Lucy turned to see Zedd on a horse and two more behind him. She was surprised and she did not hate it. "Horses."

"Yes, Horses. Seeing we can't waste any time. With these lovely creatures, we will get there half the time." Zedd said getting off. "Three is all I can afford. Three for the ladies and one for us."

"We will be riding together?"

"Yea.

"These are beautiful." Dayla said, going to one of the other horse and run her hand through its face. Then removed her hand, "What was that?"

"What, sister?"

"I felt a wave of...of...I don't know what it was...but I felt a sudden happiness. I felt happy." Dayla explained.

"We can feel the emotions of animals. We feel what they feel. If it happy, then it's not scared of you which is good. Horse are good at sensing good and bad. You are good." Lucy told her.

The other two sirens touch the other horse and got the same reaction.

"Ready? We should be going." Zedd got the horse by it's rope and pulled them toward the start of the actual Dragon Bridge of black stone crossing the cliffs over a rough waterfall. They cross the bridge together and stopped in middle to take in the view.

"Our sisters would be jealous!" Cloud said proudly. "This is amazing."

"What is that over? It's so big." Lana asked.