Special (Ben)

A/N: So I got this cool request for a Latinx reader. Now I try to avoid making (Y/N) and gender or ethnicity but that's mostly because I don't want to exclude anyone of color since most reader inserts are white. But people of all ethnicities deserve representation so here I go. Just know that I am very white and grew up in a very white town so if I accidentally write something that's actually offensive please call me out (nicely tho). Just note that, per the request, the only things I will 'define' the reader as having is dark curly brown hair and brown eyes. And you have Scarlet Witch's powers basically so yay. Also, the queen in this is named after the requester!

You fidgeted in your seat, nervous yet excited to get to Aurdon Prep. Your mother smiled softly at you as she reached out and grabbed your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Are you excited about your new school?" she asked, pushing back a brown curl from your face.

You nodded, gazing out the window, taking in the passing cottages and trees. "Yes."

"But?"

You smiled at your mom and she gave you a knowing look. "But... I'm pretty sure no one else has magic like I do."

"That doesn't matter," your mother comforted. "You are a special person and I have no doubts you will endear yourself to whoever you want."

The limo you were in pulled into the main circle of Aurdon Prep along with the other students who were moving in. The butler opened the door and you stepped out into the sun, adjusting your clothes and hair as you looked around. You noticed people glancing in your direction, likely confused as to who you were. Your mother stepped out behind you and rested a hand on your shoulder as people began to unload your luggage.

"Queen Karina Victoria! What a pleasure it is to have you at our school!" Greeted a smiling woman in a light blue suit.

"Fairy Godmother," your mother greeted, "This is my child, princex (Y/N) Victoria."

You smiled at Fairy Godmother and gave a small bow of your head. When you looked back up you noticed someone else had joined you. He had short brown hair and the cutest dimpled smile. When he realized you were looking at him he offered his hand to you.

"Hello, I'm Prince Ben. It's a pleasure to meet you princex (Y/N)." You took his offered hand, giving him a short but firm handshake. You pulled back a bit abruptly as you felt your magic spark at the contact. Ben looked confused for a moment before resuming his smile.

"Indeed it is!" chirped Fairy Godmother. She clapped her hands together. "I believe her majesty wished to speak with me, so would you be a dear Ben and show princex (Y/N) around?"

You looked at your mother with a questioning look but she just smiled reassuringly so you turned back to Ben as Fairy Godmother walked away with your mother. Ben didn't say anything, just continued to look at you with a dopey smile and a slight blush. You looked at him weirdly.

"Um, Ben?" Ben startled out his stupor. "Tour?"

"Ah, yes!" Ben exclaimed, clapping his hands together before realizing he just copied Fairy Godmother. He put his hands into the pockets of his coats.

"Well aren't you just a regular Prince Charming?" you said sarcastically.

"Thank you?" Ben looked confused, obviously not sure if you were being sarcastic.

"That was my sarcastic voice," you assured him,

"That sounded a lot like your normal voice."