Two.

Empty Promises

⤜━𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠 🌹 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠

Jessie Hanson

"So tell me, Jess. Do you want a man like me or do you want me?" He asked, pushing my underwear to the side.

Then I felt his finger, non hindered by my panties anymore, touching my soaking wet pussy in circular motions. All resolve was washed away when he pressed his finger into me.

The sudden feeling of him filling me sent a pleasurable shudder down my spine. I wrapped my arm around his. His muscles flexed each time he thrusted into me, going deeper to my wet core each time.

"Oh god." I hushed into his shoulder. "Fuck. I've wanted you to touch me like this for so long, Lucas."

He exhaled shakily and wrapped an arm around my back to steady my body as he moved faster.

"Put your face in my neck." He directed, moving his body slightly but just enough so it looked as if he were hugging me to the outside world.

I listened, placing my lips to his soft skin at his collarbone. I couldn't help but place a gentle kiss, tasting him for the first time.

His fingers curled inside of me, forcing me to bit my lip and stuff my face into his shirt to hold back the moans that wanted to erupt from me. I dug my nails into his arm, clinging to him as he thrusted his finger into me harder and faster, over and over.

"Has a man ever made you cum?" He asked in a whisper, rubbing his nose into my ear so I could hear even the softest exhale.

I shook my head, not able to speak or even think of any other words that didn't include his name or a moan.

"So I'll be the first." He hummed happily, placing his thumb to my clit and moving it around until I was fighting my body from becoming a squirming mess in his hold.

"Just like that." I softly moaned.

Lucas kept rubbing my clit in little circles, pressing softly on my sensitive spot while his finger continued its in and out pushes into my pussy.

"How often do you touch yourself thinking about me?"

"All the time." I admitted shamelessly as the pleasure in my abdomen grew.

"I think about you too." He seductively whispered into my ear. "I knew you were teasing me when it'd be just us two and you'd come out into the kitchen with just an oversized shirt on."

He added another finger inside of me, pumping them together, as deep as he could go.

"I wish you had taken me then." I hushed back.

The pads of his fingers dug into my back with another shaky exhale from him. "I had to stop myself from bending you over the counter and tasting your pussy so many times."

The pleasure raged in my core, bringing my body to an all time high, feeling as if I was weightless. My pussy throbbed around him, begging for more.

"Faster, Lucas. I'm so close." I pressed my lips to his neck again, sucking the skin above his collarbone into my mouth. My pussy clenched around his finger, tightening and sending a release throughout my body that crashed like a violent wave. I sucked his neck harder to hide my moans into him.

He slowed his pumps and stopped rubbing my clit as I limply laid in his hold, letting my first man-induced orgasm settle before pulling his fingers out of me.

When I finally looked up, Lucas was watching me, taking in the deep inhales and exhales that made my chest heave. His hazel eyes focused on only me, making me feel like the only woman in this world. Even if he seemed serious in the moment, I could see how turned on he was when he adjusted his tightening pants.

"You are such a naughty girl, aren't you?" He asked while tilting my chin to the side so I'd look away from his hungry eyes that told me just how badly he wanted me too.

I wanted so much more from him. I didn't care if we were at the bar, beginning to be surrounded by people that he was supposed to be tending to. I wanted him to myself.

"Hmm, first time I think you've ever been speechless." He teased while wiping his hand onto a napkin. "How was it being pleased by a real man instead of those little boys on your stupid apps?"

I bit my lip and adjusted my panties and dress. "You were right." I whispered breathlessly. "I want you. All of you."

Lucas pursed his lips trying to hid his smile from forming. "Jessie, we can't. If Oliver or Sarah ever find out that we're fooling around, we'll both be kicked out. I just wanted to make you feel good after being stood up."

I knew he was right and I knew deep down neither of us could afford to move right now. But him making me orgasm with just his fingers made me wonder how it would feel with his cock deep in my pussy, pounding his hips into mine until we were both releasing the built up tension from work and life.

"One day, one of us will move out and then we could explore this more." He spoke softly, placing a gentle kiss to my cheek. "Until then, try to be a little more quiet at night."

Lucas gave me a wink before leaving the table and rushing behind the bar where Ian was drowning in orders.

I pressed a finger to my cheek, feeling the small amount of wetness his mouth had left behind. My stomach fluttered with butterflies that fueled the crave of all that was Lucas.

A deep sigh left my lips as I placed a five dollar tip to the table like I normally do before grabbing my purse and heading towards the exit. I shimmied through the growing crowd trying to hide the pure satisfaction that was just handed to me.

There was no way I'd wait until one of us moved. I had already been given a taste of what he could do to my body and I already craved for more. It was just a matter of time before he cracked, just as I have, and wanted more.

***
A/N: Thank you guys for the already 1k reads on this story!! And for the 2k follows! I wasn't going to post until Friday but here's a little gift of my appreciation!

I can't wait until you guys meet the roomies next chapter! Be ready for Oliver and Sarah!

Much love <33