Eleven.

The Morning After
⤜━𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠 🌹 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠
Jessie Hanson

My room was pitch black. The side of the bed Lucas once laid on cold.

I huffed as my eyes adjusted and took in the nicely made left side as if he were never there. My heart couldn't help but feel as if it were cracking at it's barely welded seams.

If it weren't for work I'd probably just lay back down and sniff out his scent like a hound until I passed out again.

"Be the bigger person, Jessie." I muttered to myself and lazily threw my legs out of bed.

Be an adult. Be mature. Don't let this fuck you and run shit annoy you.

I sighed as I heard the shower running from the only bathroom. It had of been Sarah since she's the only one who's ever up as early as I am. I gave a gentle knock like I do most mornings knowing she barely grunts a full syllable before her coffee and when I got no response, I allowed myself in.

The curtain was drawn and the room was already filled with hot steam. There was no doubt I'd have no hot water by my turn.

Today was going to be a no shower day by the looks of it.

Overwhelmed by my intense feelings this morning of hating everyone I lived with I continued my usual routine leading me to the sink.

I drew a little heart into the fogged mirror and brushed my teeth. It wasn't until I was scrubbing my tongue did I notice the men's clothes in the sink.

"Welp, that's not Sarah in there." I mumbled loudly enough to make my presence known - with my mouth filled with toothpaste and saliva before leaning over and spitting it into the sink. And when I came up it's like time slowed. My eyes glued to the heart I drew into the mirror. But it wasn't the already fogging spot that made my heart pound, it was the naked man stroking his hard cock staring back at me.

Lucas shook his head with a smile plastered to his face. One that showed how amused he was with my half awake, shocked and widened eyes.

I watched as he grabbed the meaty tip of his penis, stoking it harder until a small drip of precum rolled down his piercing, joining the water that rushed down his body.

Fuck his body.

How could a man be so lean and muscular?

I dared to turn and make eye contact with him - toothpaste residue on the corner of my lip and all. My gaze ventured his body, exploring it.

He waited patiently until I looked back up into his hazel eyes that were burning with a desire that we shared. He wagged his finger motioning me to come to him.

I just about melted in the steamy room. My thighs tightened and my breath was taken from me at such a simple, cocky gesture.

But then I remembered my empty bed and something stewed within me.

Anger? Distrust? Maybe just overall loneliness that always seemed to take over my actions?

No matter what emotion it was, it held the strings like I was a puppet with my next words.

"I don't think so." I giggled as quietly as my whisper and shook my head back, mimicking his exact face; cocky.

I made my way towards the closed door, listening to the shower curtain slide open fully.

I had some self restraint. I always admired it but that damn sound made it wash away. Fog away just like the heart on the mirror.

The first sign that I knew I wasn't in control anymore was more subtle. My sock soaked up the water that dripped from the man behind me and that simple, oh so simple fucking thing made my heart hammer in my chest. I could barely breathe, move, or function knowing he was behind me with water dripping down his hot and naked body while silently questioning why I would turn him down.