Insanity

(Vanitas and Sora picture)

Vanitas POV

I'm preparing my things for school. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair until I noticed the necklace Im wearing..

Its the couple ring that me and Xion have but I made it as a necklace. I touched it and the memories began to come back in my mind.. The happy moments that we have and that great feeling I felt. But now, all I feel is hatred and anger. The feelings I have for her got buried but I know in my mind that Xion is special to me.. I cant feel the beating of my heart and I dont know why, it's like I've become numb.. I sighed and went to the garage then I hop on my motorcycle and drive to school.

I finally arrived at school and the girls screamed when they saw me but they're not running towards me like before.. Well, that's a good thing actually coz they wont irritate me.

I arrived at the classroom and saw the gang is there. They looked at me and smiled but I ignore them, I put on my headset and went to my seat. Someone poked me from behind but I ignored it, he poked me again so I turn to face the person who is poking me and it was Sora, my brother..

"What?" I hissed but he just smiled at me

"Nothing bro, just want to chit chat with you." He said but I turn around and faced the front

"Not interested in chatting with you." I coldly said

"Ouch Vanitas.. How could you say no to your brother?" Sora said and I can imagine him pouting behind me, ugh..

A teacher came inside and class began to start. I sighed and lay my head on my desk..

Sora POV

The teacher is now discussing and it's kinda boring. I yawned and looked behind me, Vanitas is still asleep.. I shook my head and faced the board where the teacher is. I dont get why my brother is acting this way, we cant talk to him and he always avoid us. Xion is the only one that has the guts to come near him and talk to him even if Vanitas tried to push her away..

Well, Im going to try to talk to him today since Im his lil twin brother and I dont care if he gets pissed off... Im happy because I still got my brother eventhough mom and dad are gone but I dont know if Vanitas feel the same way coz the scene is a nightmare when we remembered our past.

"Sora Hiroshi.. Are you listening?" I snapped as I heard our teacher calling me and all of em are staring at me

"Uh.. Yes Sir?" I nervously asked him while scratching my cheek. Mr. Crow shook his head at me

"I've been calling you like 3 times and you're not even listening.. Are you feeling alright Mr. Hiroshi?" Mr. Crow asked me so I nod my head and smiled a little

"Yes Sir, I just got alot in my mind lately.. Sorry." I apologized and the teacher sighed

"Fine.. just focus on what Im discussing Hiroshi." Mr. Crow said and continue to discuss while writing on the board

After minutes of class, It is now breaktime so we went out and go to the cafeteria.. Vanitas already left and Xion followed him.

"Guys, I'll catch up with you later.." I said and went off to follow the two of them

I saw the both of them at the roof top so I hid myself close to where they are..

"Vanitas.." Xion called him and Vanitas didn't respond to her

"Jack already asked Oogie about the darkness around him and Oogie said it came from a guy with white hair and red eyes. He said that he looks exactly like you." Xion informed him. Maybe it's about their mission yesterday.. I saw Vanitas clenched his fist.