Missing

Vanitas POV

I woke up because of a very annoying noise. Darn it! I still want to sleep! I groaned in irritation so I grabbed that noisy thing and throw it away. I heard a crash so I sigh in relief and started to sleep again. I bought some of that mask thing for sleep. What's it called? Sleeping mask? I always get irritated whenever the ray of light hits my eyes. Very disturbing..

"Now how many alarm clocks did I gave you now?" I heard a voice that made me alarmed so I quickly get up on bed and summon my keyblade.

"Who are you?!" I yelled still wearing the mask. I felt someone poked me from behind so I whip around and tried to hit him but I got out of balance and fall on the bed. I heard a laugh from that guy so I frowned even more.

"Oh calm down Vanitas.. It's just me." He said so I took off my mask. Wait, I should have taken it off earlier!!

"You should have took it off earlier." Mr. Evans pointed out.

"I know. Im just drowsy." I said and unsummon my weapon

"Didn't know you have that clumsy side of yours." He said and laughed so I glared at him. I began to stretch my arms and yawn again.

"Anyway, why are you here this early?" I asked him lifting an eyebrow

"Well, I want to give you a ride to school!!" He said so I gave him a question look. Well, it's the first that he'll offer me a ride to school early this morning.

"Why would you do that?"

"Well the reason is kinda embarrassing.." He answered scratching his head in shyness

"What is it?" I asked again crossing my arms

"Well, I just miss those times where I get to give my son a ride to school." He said with a weak smile so I blinked at him. Oh great, he's in his father-son mood again..

"What? Why me?" I asked him

"Well, you remind me of my son. Cold, serious, unpredictable but he have blonde hair." He replied and shrugged.

err.. I hate it when he's in this kind of mood.. I began to think about it until I heard him sighed.

"Well, if you dont want to then it's fine." He said with a smile but I can see disappointment in his eyes. "Well, I better get going. Sorry for barging in Van, take care!" He said and turned his back.

"Fine, I'll let you give me a ride." I finally said making him stop and he turned around with a happy face

"Really?" He asked with wide eyes. Probably he didn't expect me to say yes.

"Yeah.. Just wait for me in the living room." I said so he nod and went out of my room.

Well, guess I cant fetch Xion today.. I fixed my bed and get my phone on the study table. I began to text a message to her saying about Mr. Evans' father-son mood and that I cant fetch her. I click send and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I took off my clothes and looked myself in the mirror. I noticed the ring hanging in my neck, remember the ring about the key and the heart? I made it as a necklace. I smiled as I reminisce our moments before, I touched it and I stopped from smiling. My brows furrowed as I felt my heart slowly beating fast. It's a very uncomforting kind of feeling, it's like something is not right kind of feeling.

I shook my head in my thoughts and took off the necklace then put it near the sink. I began to take a shower. It's just a random feeling I guess..

After taking a shower, I changed my clothes and fix myself. Once Im done, I went down the stairs and saw Mr. Evans watching tv. He seems to notice me so he looked at my direction and smiled.