Crystal Blade Angel

Namine POV

"Namine.." I heard the door opened and my Auntie Marie showed up.

"Yes Auntie?" I asked her while holding the book I was reading

"Get yourself prepared. Since you just turned 18, it's time for you to learn the Crystal Blade Angel form." She informed with a smile and I nod my head

"Sure!" I glee and she closed the door

I get up and prepare myself.. If you're wondering what's a Crystal Blade Angel, it's one of the rare and unique forms.

(A/N) Watch Dead Fantasy 6 :D I actually love watching how Namine fight so I decided to make it a form.

I exit my room and went to the Room of Possession where my auntie is waiting

"Good you're here!" She exclaimed and went towards me

"You know what you will face before you can acquire the form, right?" She asked me with a serious look and I nod my head

"I have to fight myself." I simply answered and she nod

"Yes.. Go inside to that pod and there you can have slumber. And when you enter to a dream facing your own self, that's where the battle will start." She said and I went inside the pod

"Im ready" I said and she pushed a button to a machine. The pod began to close until the place went dark. I closed my eyes amd started to sleep.

--

I opened my eyes and looked around. The place is all dark but the ground is like a crystal with a Crystal Blade Angel painting on it..

I heard footsteps and I saw myself wearing a white dress. My clone began to summon her keyblade and I did the same.

She charged towards me and I blocked her attack. She jumped back and summoned the notebook. I saw a gleam of light below me and I quickly dodged it. Spikes of ice showed up in the ground but I ran to dodge em all.

I summoned my notebook too and began to think of a skill.

I summoned a sharp crystal rock above her and tried to smash her with it but she used reflect then the crystal broke.

I attacked her and she blocked my attacks. I jumped back and made a shockwave but she dodged it. I took the chance to quickly ran to her and used Ice Blade.

She got hit and got stunned. I landed on the ground and summoned a three crystal balls around her then hit her.

She's in the ground and tries to get up so I charged towards her for another attack. She got up and used Strike Raid but I jumped to the side trying to avoid it. She did it again and I continue dodging. She quickly ran towards me so I charged my keyblade and stab it on the ground creating shockwaves around me.

She didn't see it coming so she got blown away. I get the opportunity to trap her in a big crystal circle and compress it to squash her inside. The attack explode and she fell on the ground injured. As much as I dont want to see myself hurt, I shook my head and aim my keyblade at her. I unleashed a ray of light towards her and she disappeared.

I sighed and withdraw my weapon until I saw myself glowing and the place starts to glow brightly..

--

"Namine!" I heard my auntie's voice and opened my eyes.. The pod opened and I walk outside it. I saw her shock expression and her lips slowly formed into a smile.

"You did it!" She said in glee

I looked at my hands.. It's different, my dress is different too.. I saw piles of white keyblade on my back and my eyes widened.

"I did it!" I glee and hugged my Auntie Marie

"Im proud of you Namine.." She said and I smiled at her

"But! You're still not done yet.. You still need to train how to control it.." She said and I nod my head

"If you're in this form, you cannot summon your notebook. You will have different skills and spells.. " She explained

"Oh.. Yeah I already read that in the book.." I said and she nod her head

"Very well then.. Let's begin your training while you're still here" She said and we went to the training room

I will train hard.. and when I get strong, maybe.. just maybe you'll notice me Roxas..