Agony

Vanitas POV

I yawned as I was staring at the board with our teacher writing some equation. Psh.. Math.. It's so complicated. Like my life. But then, once all of this is over, me and Xion can finally have peace and quiet from my stupid Master. I wanted to take a nap but Xion would scold me for it. Last time I did it, she never talked to me coz I didn't listen to her.

Speaking of my princess, I turned left to see her blankly staring at the board. I began to get worried. She doesn't seem to be her usual self today. I've been asking her this morning if something is up but she said nothing and smiles at me fakely. Tsk..

I wont stop asking her questions until I know what's the problem. I looked at the wall clock that is above the board and it's almost time. I tap my finger as I impatiently wait for the school bell.

A few more minutes, the bell finally rang and the teacher dismissed us leaving some homework. I quickly fix my desk and went to Xion who just finished putting her books inside her bag.

"Xi?" I called her. She glanced at me with eyes of no emotion. My brows furrowed, making her blink and smile at me slightly. She stand up.

"Yes? Let's go lunch.." She said and started to walk towards our friends but I stopped her making her stare at me with questioned eyes.

"You really wont tell me what's the problem?" I asked her with a serious face. Her clueless expression changed into a pokerface then became a frown. She then looked away from me, avoiding my stare.

"I'll tell you after school at the Agency, okay?" She said. I stared at her for a few seconds and sighed in defeat. If I kept pestering her we'll end up fighting anyway. So I held her hand making her stare back at me.

"Fine.. I was just worried.." I trailed off and smiled at her "Let's go?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile. We then walk towards our friends who are talking outside the door.

Lunch time and we're already at the cafeteria. As usual, the group is as lively as ever with Sora and Ventus being funny and also.. being idiots. Sorry for the term, but they both look stupid sometimes. And careless...

"Hey guys! Do you know we almost got tricked by a golden chest heartless yesterday?" Sora added another topic about our search yesterday. Although, they call it as 'Adventure' so that it wont be so serious and gloomy.

"No but because you two are idiots, I wont wonder why you got tricked." I said making them frown at me

"You're so mean!" Sora whined like a kid while Ventus just pouted. I saw Roxas cringed at his twin and shooked his head.

"Let me guess.. you saw a chest in a wide open area alone." I asked and they nod. I sighed.. I encountered tons of baiting heartless like that. So old..

"Did you guys even think it was suspicious..." Namine asked them with furrowed brows but they just shrugged

"Well.. it could be real treasure." Ventus said with Sora agreeing.

I continue to listen to their conversation about treasure chests. I shook my head at them. You know, Im starting to wonder who is Sora's real brother. Of course, that's a joke but.. oh well.. I found it.. funny.

We finished eating our lunch and hanged out a little more inside the cafeteria waiting for the school bell to ring.

~~~~~

"Finally! Some rest.." Kairi yawned after our dismissal.

"We still need to go to the Agency for a meeting." Xion reminded her making her sigh. "Yeah, I know.." Kairi replied and smiled at us.