Uncertain Dream

Vanitas POV

"You pathetic weakling!" Master Xehanort shouted and kicked me. I groaned because of the pain I felt.

"Dont just lay down there! Stand up! You should embrace the darkness!" He shouted again

I tried to stand up even if my knees are about to break

"Master.. please! I cant.." I looked down and I heard him scoffed

"There you are again with that pathetic face of yours!" He yelled and I flinched. I started to cry and that gotten Master more angry.

"I have no choice but to force you!" He growled and darkness began to embrace me. Hurting me, killing me slowly..

"Yes! Feel the darkness! Feel hatred and pain!" He said insane

"Aaah!" I screamed so loud and tears started to fall down in my cheeks. I can feel my heart beating slowly..

I slowly closed my eyes until it went blank

"Pathetic!"

I heard a voice.. I wonder who that is?

"Ugh! Then I have no choice but to do this!" The voice sounded angry.. with who?

I can feel darkness around me.. What is this? It's like some of it is being absorbed

"Ugh!"

I can feel too much pain! What's going on?!

"Aaah!" I opened my eyes and began to scream in agony until I cant feel anything even pain.. I blankly stared at the blue sky while lying on the ground..

I noticed a figure slowly landing on the ground but I didn't bother knowing who it is or what it is.. My vision is getting blurry..

I heard them talking but I cant understand what they were saying until I fell asleep again

...

ugh..Where am I?

The place is so dark.. Who's that man in a black hood?

The man came closer and closer but I felt something painful..

Darkness

Darkness is around me making me feel agony

"Aaah!"

I can hear myself scream.. The place changed and Im suffering in pain

"Yes! I want to see how you can unleash your power!" The man said very insane

"Aaah!"

---

"Aaaah!" I woke up panting and catching my breath. Sweat is all over my face and my hands are shaking.. What was that all about?!

I begin to think of the dream I just dreamt.. Those are the days when I was training with my Master.. But what are those scenes I saw? That figure I noticed but didn't care to know..That pathetic look of mine.. What's the name of the figure again? I forgot..

I shook my head and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I stared myself at the mirror.. I can feel anger again as I remember those days.

"Stop haunting me you old hag.." I muttered and took a shower.

Where am I going to go? *sigh* another boring day..

Unknown POV

"You'll be going to a new school." said my father.. Well, he's not really my father.. He's the brother of my mom but mom already died when I was still a kid together with my real dad.. They said they died in a car accident with me but Im the only one who survived because they protected me.. I actually dont remember anything at the past except I woke up in a hospital bed. I have amnesia, sad right?