The nest of darkness

(Bernael and Misha on the black n white pic! Bern has black colored hair and red eyes while Misha have white hair and blue eyes. Didnt have a picture of them with colors since it's all in my old phone)

Vanitas POV

We finally arrived at our destination and the others are amused at the sight. We're in the middle of the forest, the same place where I arrived when I first got here. So Xehanort infiltrated Lagendia huh? With that thought, I grabbed Xion's hand and started walking. Today it's just me, Xion, Hell, Sora, Ventus, Kairi, and Mr. Evans. The others are searching in another world together with Tifa, Cloud and Xiru.

"let's go guys." I said as I lead the way to the town. I can tell they are all excited seeing a new world like this.. I bet they'll like it. It's a very interesting world for me. We finally arrived at the town's gate seeing the blue portal.

"Is that a portal?" Xion asked when she saw the entrance

"Yeah."

"Im so excited to look around a new world!" I heard Sora excitedly said and Ventus agreed.

"We're not here for sightseeing, Sora." Hell sternly said making Sora pout. I sighed and stopped in front of the gate.

"You guys better act normal or someone will scold you." I warned before entering the portal seeing the town inside.

"WOW!" Sora said with wide eyes as he looks around

"LOOK IT'S A DRAGON!" Ventus exclaimed and they ran to where the dragon is.

"Sora! Ven! Come back here!" I yelled and ran after them but they already arrived at where the white dragon is and made it surprise then flew away making the rider fell.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I finally catch up and helped him stand.

"Y-yeah.. thanks." The guy muttered and sighed. "Now I need to find him." he mumbled as he scratched his head

"Uh sorry sir!" Sora suddenly said and bowed down in shame

"Yeah we didnt mean to scare it away! We just wanted to take a closer look at the dragon!" Ventus also apologized and bowed

"O-oh no.. it's okay. Im guessing you guys are new here?" The guy asked and we all nod our heads. The others went to us and greeted the guy.

"I see.. Im Prince." He introduced himself. He has simple short hair, he is wearing a white mid length trench coat, white pants and shirt inside. He also have white hair and blue eyes. Talk about all white.

"Vanitas here.. This is Xion, Sora, Ventus, Hell, Kairi and- where's Mr. Evans?" I suddenly said after introducing the others

"Hey!" We suddenly heard a manly voice and it was Mr. Evans running towards us and panting "Geez.. you left without me."

"I thought you were following us." Hell said

"I told you guys I went to finish my business in the toilet first!" He whined with a blushed face. Xion giggled at him while the others laughed making him frown.

"Anyway.. this is my uncle, James." I finally introduced him making Mr. Evans looked at Prince and blinked

"Oh hi there! I see you bumped into these troublemakers!" Mr. Evans

"Hey!" Sora

"We're not troublemakers!" Ventus whined making Mr.Evans laugh

"Well, they did surprise my dragon and it flew away." Prince said and laughed "Anyway. Im Prince, nice to meet you." Mr. Evans smiled