???: She recruited you, if it was my decision you would still be locked up.

They both look and see a black man standing there.

Y/N: Wow do you have a sense of humor? Hank?

The man called Hank stays there angry, as Y/N looks away.

Y/N: Sorry, Director Henshaw.

Hank: That's more like it. Now get to work!

Hank walks away, as Y/N sigh and looks at Alex.

Y/N: I sometimes forget he is sort of a dick.

Alex: Actually... sometimes he is but he is just not used to you being... not human.

Y/N: Yeah about that, do you have any leads of how am I this strong? Or about how you shot a laser that can turn anything into fire and I to me it just left a black spot or about HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND ANIMALS BY EMOTIONS!!!?

Alex: No, no, and it's just that animals love you... even that big shark that you rode like a horse.

Y/N: A dolphin would have been cooler.

Alex: F/N! Get your head straight, we don't know anything... but we may have a lead on your... origin. *starting to walk away but stops midway* Also riding a shark is so much cooler.

Y/N frowned and walked towards the main center of the base. He walked towards the big computers as Hank puts something which looked like a book with ancient riding but Y/N could understand them.

Y/N: What is this? Some God lessons like the Egyptians, Greeks and Norse?

Hank: This is where we think you come from Mr L/N.

Y/N: Your saying I'm a God?

Hank: In a matter of speaking yes, but we don't know which one. Your a descendant but we don't know from who actually, none of the Gods are comparable to you.

Y/N: Soooooo... am I a God or am I not?

Alex: You are, but this is where we're stuck in. We think your descendant from a Olympus God, but we found out that your own DNA and something else about you is connected to a certain weapon we found in the Antartica 500 feet below the cold water, and what we found... was this... Axe.

They stay looking at it, but Y/N breaks the silence

Y/N: That axe, of what is made of?

Hank: The handle is made of a wood over 900 years old but we don't think is from around here either, while the blade is made of a material unknown but definitely not from around here. And the runes in the blade, we believe it's the different powers it possesses, most notably the power of ice and to be called back to the user. We want you to test it.