Chapter 13

Sunshine enters my room through a little window. I lay on my bed thinking about all that has happened with me in the past few hours. Taehyung's mom treating me like a cheap slut, jin's confession and that kiss and most importantly that fight between Tae and him.
Tears run down my cheek as I think about how heartbroken Tae must be right now.
"I broke him. I had to. I had no choice. It was for him." I told this to myself a thousand times. But the more I tried to comfort myself, the worse the pain got.
I wake up and get ready for work.
———————————————-
I take heavy steps towards the office when I hear someone's footsteps from behind.
I turn around and see taehyung in his black suit and a white shirt. The first two buttons were unbottoned. My mouth goes dry to this sight. I wanted to run to him and clinge to him like a little baby, but I couldn't. He does not even look at me. He passes by me leaving me shattered.
I deserved this. I bite my bottom lip as tears pool in my eyes. I rush towards the washroom and cry in pain and regret. I think I got my hopes too high. I think about that night with Tae, the breakfast in bed, ice skating and all those happy moments. Probably the best moments of my life. As I cry I hear some women talking.
"Hey what are you doing here? Seokjin and taehyung are fighting in the practice hall." Said one lady
"What? Are u serious? C'mon let's go." Replied the other.
And then they rush out.
As I hear this. I grab a tissue and run towards the practice hall while wiping off the tears.
As I reach the hall I see two of them on the floor. Tae was on top of Jin. He was grabbing jin's collar and was about to punch him when Namjoon shouted
"stop it taehyung!" Tae stops and looks at me.
HOLY SHIT his lips were bleeding and his eyes were bloodshot.
He looks so hurt and broken.
"Go out everyone. I need to talk to both of them alone." Says namjoon.
Hearing this all the bts members and other crew members head out with shocked expressions.
The staff was gossiping and bts members were in shock as to what actually would have happened between the two of them.
Jhope walks up to me and asks me if I know anything about them.
I didn't know what to tell them.
"I.." I open my lips.
"Aaaish hyung, how would she know anything about them?" Kookie interrupts.
"Oh yea." Jhope says and gives me an apologetic smile.
After a while jungkook approaches me and comforts me.
"I know there's something going between you three. Idk want that is but u look quite tired. I think you should rest. Go home." He tells me
"That's so sweet of you kookie. But I don't think I'd be able to rest even if I go home now. I want to stay. Am okay don't worry." I replied and walk towards my office.
I sat on my seat and overthinnk as I doze off to sleep.
After an hour or so I wake up to someone knocking on my table. I look up and it's namjoon. I quickly stand up. "C'mon out let's have coffee." He smiles and asks me out for a coffee.
We're sitting in a restaurant nearby the building. We ordered our coffees. I am nervous and Namjoon notices it.
"I know you're involved. I know they're fighting for you."
My heart skips a beat as I hear these words.
I look down at my knotted fingers as tears fall on them.
"Hey, don't cry. It's not your fault sonam. You're a really sweet girl.  And I know it's not your fault. It's just feelings."
He takes a pause.
"Idk what exactly has happened between you three but I just wanna tell you that we're BTS. Looking at how mad they are at each other.. am worried. Am worried about our band, am worried about our friendship." Namjoon confesses.
We chat for a while and then we head towards home. Namjoon drops me off at my house.
I overthink a lot and come to a conclusion. I need to go away.
—————————————
The next day I submit my resignation and collect my stuff from my desk. This decision was very hard but I need to go. I need to think about taehyung and the group. I don't want them to break. I take my stuff and head out with a heavy heart.
There are still 6 months left before I could go to India so I decide to live in the countryside. Nitika has a home in the countryside where her grandparents used to live. It was very kind of her to let me stay there.
I clean the house and get myself a part time job at a chicken restaurant.
Everyday after I wake up and before I go to bed, I miss taehyung really badly.
—————————————————
Taehyung's POV
I haven't been to work for a week. Work and that office reminds me of her. I still love her. I haven't been able to forget her. I am madly in love with her. But what she did to me was shocking, disappointing and heartbreaking as well. Every time I think about thAt night I saw her with Jin, I get reminded of her eyes, which clearly told me that she was lying and that her love for me was very pure. Ugh all this is driving me insane.
A week ago when I reached my office, I was told that she has resigned and a new assistant was appointed in her place. I didn't act like it affected me in any ways but I was crying inside. Life isn't the same without her.
I am dragged back to reality as my housekeeper tells me that there's someone downstairs waiting for me.
I dress up and go downstairs and find jin hyung sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.
"What now?" I ask him. I am still mad at him for betraying me.
"Taehyungaah, I am sorry about the other night." He says.
Everyday after that night, Jin tells me that he's sorry and that he means it. Well I know he means it and i know he's apologising from heart. But I can't just let that go. Every time I see him the flashbacks appears at the back of my head.
"I am not here just to apologise to you Tae. I thought about it a lot and I think you deserve to know the truth. Sonam.... there was a reason as to why she left and lied about loving me."
I look up at him as he continues " your mom stopped by her house and thew money on her face to let you go. She called him a gold digger, a slut and whatnot. She was stalking you both from a long time and knew that you guys were dating. She even blackmailed her emotionally telling her to breakup with you as she was a bad influence on your career."
As these words were coming out of jin's mouth, the blood drained from my face and I was pale. My mom? She did all this?
I am now devastated after knowing how hard it would've been for sonam to make this decision and to breakup with me.
"Hyung.. are u serious?" I ask him. My voice was shaking.
"Yes taehyung. Also about that kiss.. she stopped me a million times but I.. am sorry about that Tae. I really am. She really loves you. She loves you double the amount you love her. C'mon run to her. Go and tell her how much she means to you." Jin hyung apologises and cheers me up to meet her.
I hug hyung and forgive him. Taking my car keys I drive towards her house but I saw the door locked. I drive to her friend's house and was told that she was living by countryside.
My heartbreaks as I hear that. I take the address and head towards it.
The door to her house was locked. I wait there for hours. It was now getting dark and cold.
—————————————————-   
Sonam's POV
Everything is great at work. My boss is kind to me and the countryside is very peaceful.
After I get off work I walk by a convenient store and buy some kimbap. As I walk towards home, I see a few couples walking hand in hand. I am immediately reminded of Tae. His smile, his dark eyes, his intense kiss etc. I look up and find taehyung waiting outside my house. I am shaking. I told myself that it was a dream until he noticed me and walked towards me. Tears run down my cheeks as I see him up so close to me.
"How could you?" He asks me.
"Taehyung I...." I gethered up the courage to speak but words failed me.
"You're my everything. My mom, what she said was clear bullshit sonam" his words leave me touched.
He hugs me and I let myself cry in his arms. This is what I was craving for.
"I love you" he whispers
I wanted to act cool and rude but I couldn't.. I just couldn't..
We were meant to be. After all the hardships we've gone through. We're here together and happy.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS FOR READING MY  FANFIC. IT WAS MY FIRST FANFIC SO IDK HOW WELL I DID. LEMME KNOW IF U LIKED IT.
💜💜💜💜💜💜BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
☺️