Chapter 8

Jin drives me back at Tae's home.
We stop in front of his mansion. Jin opens the door for me. He allows himself s brief moment to look at me. He brushes my hair "It was a perfect evening" he says.
I smile at him. Before I could say anything I heard my name being called. We both turn and see taehyung standing in front of the gate. His face.. holy shit he's mad.
He walks towards us. His face pressed into a hard line.
"Do you have any idea how worried I was?"
""Am okay! Jin took take care of me."
"He did? Gomawo Hyung" he thanked Jin.
"Oh it's umm it's okay. I'll get going then. Take care sonam" Jin said and then he drove away.

And that left me and Tae alone, I could sense the tension in the air. He was fuckin mad at me and was still struggling to find words to express how he felt at that moment.

As soon as we enter red the mansion, Tae abruptly pushes me against the wall taking me by surprise. He grabs my face in his hands forcing me to look at his dark determined eyes. His eyes were filled with unexplainable emotions. He brushes my lips with his long fingers, my skin heats and in that brief moment I feel numb.

"Am sorry for not being there with you. Am sorry you had to go through this all alone. I am responsible for all this." He says as his eyes softens up. He feels guilty for not being there with me? His words made me feel so safe.
"I was so scared. I thought I lost you forever." He said as tears fall down his cheeks.

What is happening? Is he actually crying for not being there with me?

I wanted to tell him that everything is gonna be okay but words failed to come out of my mouth. I moved a little and kissed his tears off his cheeks.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards himself. I gasp and his mouth swoops down. He's kissing me violently. I stood there paralysed as I felt his chest against me. I was so traumatised after what happened today that in that moment I just wanted to forget everything. I didn't even realised that my lips were rhythmically responding to his intense kiss.

Briefly our teeth clash. His tongue in my mouth. Our lips move in sync as his one hand moves down from my waist to my back and the other grabs my face. My hands in his hair, pulling it hard. He groans. His voice so sexy that it sent chills down my body. He lift me up in his arms and took me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed before I could say anything he was on top of me. Kissing me aggressively. I could feel all the stress leaving our body as we kissed each other. He took a brief pause to look at me. His eyes were now intense.

"Your clothes are bothering me. Lemme take them off." He said while undoing my joggers. He pulled them off my legs and tossed it on the floor. He takes the sweatshirt off me and then starts kissing my neck ,licking me all over. I moan as his hands move behind me to undo my bra. In one swift move he takes them off. His hands run all over my breasts, his skill full and long fingers teasing my nipples. I cry out as desire explodes all over my body. I take his shirt off and move my hands down to his pants. Unbuttoning his jeans while kissing him, I unzip his zipper and he takes them off as. My whole body feels sensitised under his touch.

Oh my god. I want to burry myself in this impossibly handsome man.

We're both panting. We both wanted to forget everything and surrender to this beautiful night which was pulling us closer.

"Do you want it?" He said panting
At this moment am so aroused that replying to him was so hard for me.
"Yes please" I said as I caught my breath.
He smirked as he slips his hands inside my panties and slides his fingers against my sex. He hisses out as his fingers glides into me.
"Argh" I cry out.
"Oh baby" he whispers
"You're wet" he says after a moment.
"I want you" I whisper
He then kisses me again. But this time it's soft and loving.
He moves his fingers out of me and he slams his dick inside me. I scream as I tilt my head. Pulling the sheets I moan so hard.
"Please" I cry out

He circles deep inside me again. Ignoring my plea he eases out slowly and slams into me again. He groaned. A low sexy voice at the back of his throat.
He thrusts deep inside me again.
I feel lost. Trying to absorb the pleasure. I bite my lower lip.
I feel helpless. Orgasm rips me apart.

This was so exhausting and intense. He pulls himself out of me and I am still trembling trying to absorb everything that just happened between us. I am tired and out of breath.
He kisses my forehead and pulls me close as we doze off to sleep