Chapter 7

I wake up coughing and see smoke everywhere. Wtf is this? I ran towards tae's room and he's not here. I walk down the stairs and see that the smoke is coming from the kitchen. Tae stood there coughing and trying to clean up the mess. I ran towards him
"What's this"
"Oh it's.. umm.. well actually I thought of making u some Indian breakfast but I messed up!"
"Indian breakfast? I burst into laughter. "Well what were u trying to cook?"
"Loti" He said
I've never heard of that. I got in the kitchen and saw a totally burnt and misshaped roti there
"Aaah! You were trying to make ROTI?"
"Yep"
I looked at him and we both started laughing.
"I'll teach you how to make a roti."
As we cleaned up the mess and started making an Indian breakfast lol. Tae and I ended up playing with dough. We ran around the kitchen and laughed like we were 16.  Another Disney moment in my life.
~ring~ring~ring~
Tae gets a call from RM
"Yoboseyo!" He answers and his face tells me it's something to worry about.
He hangs up
"What is it?"
He's looking at his phone avoiding my question. "Will u tell me what is it?" I asked again and he still doesn't answers.
I take the phone from him and look at the article published this morning.
"V's SECRET GIRLFRIEND!!"
And wtf!! It's my picture! My jaw dropped to the ground!
My face is blurred but still recognisable. Tae has never had a scandal before.
I feel so bad for him. I wish I never got into the car with him that night.
I look at the comments below and fangirls all over the world are bitching about me! They're burning! Am worried sick.
"I... I am sorry" 
"It's not your fault."
"But you've never in a scandal before. It's all becz of me. V's secret girlfriend? Aah, am so sorry!"
"Well that might even be true some day" he smirks and leaves to get dressed. He needs to meet his hyungs.
___________________
I am now bored in the house and in the house bored lol.
I wear one of tae's t shirt and joggers. And Decide to go out for a walk. Oml I look so funny.
I put on my shoes and a mask becz c'mon am v's secret girlfriend after all
*giggles*
I get on a bus.
"Aaish! Look at her she's so ugly! Tae deserves way better. He'd look better with Lisa from blackpink" I heard two high schoolers talking.
"I want to rip this girl apart. Aaiyoo am jealous!" Said the other girl
I was sitting right behind them and couldn't stop laughing.
I stopped by a few malls and did some shopping. Mask on the entire time.
Oh I should head back home now. ^HOME^ I blush.
As I walk towards home or I should say Tae's home.
I look at the crowd of reporters and saesang fans. Wtf! My legs are shaking already. It's not even a week that I got stabbed and now this. One of the fangirls notice me and shouts "look there's that bitch!"
All the cameras on me.. the reporters come running towards me. The fans are mad asf. They be touching me all over. It's so horrifying!
"Are u his secret girlfriend?"
"How did you guys meet?"
"Do the other members of bts know about this?"
"Are you going to get married?"
Stupid reporters with stupid questions.
They started calling me a gold digger, a slut and whatnot. Tears pool in my eyes. For the first time in the last two weeks, I felt like going back home.
A man puts his jacket around me and hugs me out of nowhere. Who was he? I didn't know. I didn't had it in me to push him away. Or maybe I didn't want to. At that point it felt so good to be held. He breathes "it's okay! It's going to be okay"
I know this voice.
Reporters and fangirls shouting all around me but I couldn't hear anything except for this man's voice.
"It's okay! It's going to be okay" its JIN
As soon as I realised its Jin, I burst into tears. He takes me towards his car and his jacket is still on my head. I want to keep it on. I don't want him to see me like this.
He opens the door for me and I get into the passenger seat. He starts driving and am still sobbing. Sobbing like a baby. After a while he breaks the silence.
"Aaish! What is it with you and my jackets, they always end up getting wrapped around you" He said jokingly.
I stay silent because I was so traumatised by what happened earlier.
"Are you not going to take it off?" He asked
I didn't say a word. He stopped the car and took the jacket off my head.
"Aah! Give it back already! My face is a mess rn. I don't want you to see me like this. I don't want anyone to see me like this." I said while covering my face
He took my hands off my face and looked me in the eye.
"You look beautiful" he whispers.
I couldn't control myself. Tears fall off my face.
"I want to go somewhere far" I said
"I'll take you there" jin whispers while starting the car.
The dusk follows us from Seoul, and the sky is awash with opal, pinks, and the aquamines woven seemlessly together as only Mother Nature knows how. It's a clear crisp evening and the lights of Seoul twinkle and wink.
We stop by a beautiful place. The sky looks perfect. We stay there for a while admiring the view. 
We talked to each other and the awkwardness we once felt has disappeared.
"About today....am sorry" he says
"Don't be. It's all my fault. Tae must be going through a lot becz of me. Is everything okay there?" I asked
"It's just a small scandal. People will forget it really soon. You are not to be blamed" he consoled me
As I hear him say this. It felt so real. He held my hand and pull me towards him. He hugged and told me it wasn't my fault. I was suprised and relieved at the same time. I felt so week yet so special. Jin's arms felt like home. I didn't want to let go. And the way he held me close to his chest, I realised that he didn't want to let go either.