Chapter 1

:) I find myself sitting by the Han River. It is so peaceful here. I am lost in my thoughts until got distracted by a voice so sexy that all my thoughts disappeared as soon as I heard him. "Do u want any company?" I turned around and saw a tall, broad shouldered man walking towards me. He looked angelic. He sat beside me and flashed his sweetest smile at me. Oh my god it's TAEHYUNG!!
The moonlight splashed down its watery silver glow onto the city, bathing us, illuminating us. He leaned forward, his face inches away from mine and looked at my lips. He places his cold hands on my cheeks and the other one around my waist. Pulling me closer he was about to k...
~ring ~ ring ~ring
I wake up cursing the person who just ruined the most perfect dream I ever had
"Aish who's this"
Oh it's my dumbass bestfriend Navya
"Yoboseyo " I answered jokingly. Me and Navya have been watching kdramas ever since we were in 8 grade and Learned Korean from them
"Dude, Bts is going to be in India for the first time!!!"
"What" I screamed and hung up.
I fired Weverse and read an article about bts being in India the next week. I felt breathless and promised myself that I'll definitely be in this concert.
///Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. Hi am So Nam from Himachal Pradesh, India. Am 18 and a crazy fangirl. I've completed my high school and it's now time to live my dreams! It's time to go to my dream city SEOUL!! the thought of being in Korea sent delicious tingles down my spine.///
"Honey are u still sleeping?" I heard my mom coming to my room. I hid my phone under the blanket and acted all cool. "No, am up"
"Okay get ready we're meeting Mr. Sharma today" said my mom
Ugh the career counselling!!
~skip~
"So nam you are a brilliant student, looking at your marks I think the you should go for NEET" suggested our counsellor
NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ,it's a pre medical exams.
"MBBS AND ALL?" I said a little disappointed. However my parents looked really happy about it. After talking about all the tests and career options in this field my parents finally decided on making me give the test.
On our way back home my mom finally notices that am upset and asks me about it.
"What's wrong baby? Is there something bothering u?" She asked worriedly
I was a little scared to speak up but I knew this is my only shot to speak for myself. I took a deep breathe and started speaking my heart out "Well yes, MBBS and all will take 7 to 8 years of my life. And after that I'd be busy with jobs, marriage, kids and whatnot. When will I live the life I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little kid? I want to go to Seoul, meet my bias, live a life of my own"
"That korean bullshit again? Come back to reality honey. Life is not some sort of Korean movie." My mom scolded me.
My dad stayed silent which made me really mad. Tears pooling in my eyes I gave up and didn't say a word the entire time because I didn't want to argue with them. As soon as we reached home, I went straight to my room and slammed the door so hard that the neighbors woke up from their afternoon nap lol.
After an hour I heard my parents knocking the door. I opened up and found my parents feeling guilty about what happened then.
"Look, honey we really care for you and just want the best for you." Said my mom
I stayed silent when my dad finally spoke
"we know you've been wanting to live your dreams ever since you were little. So we decided that we'd give you an year to live a life you've been dreaming of. In this one year, we want you to be the happiest with your bias,korean streetfood, friends and all but you need to stay in touch with your books. After an year we want you to come back and focus on your career. Is that fine w you?"
I sat there listening to them in disbelief. I couldn't stop myself and screamed "whattttt. Yeyyy!" I hugged them for being the best parents on this planet.
I called Navya and told her about all this. She was shook!