Chapter 6

Sonam's POV
It's been a while since the bts members left. I am laying here on the bed and Tae went to get the medicines.
There's a knock on the door.
It's Jin! He walks towards me with some unreadable expression on his face, and sits beside me. He takes a moment and then he finally speaks breaking the awkwardness.
"Are u ok?"
Am tired of answering the same question again and again. But I replied "ne am okay."
He didn't say a word after that. We kept silent the entire time until the nurse came in for dressing.
Jin left and now am alone. Wondering what is it that we feel so awkward around each other.
_______________
It's been a week already and Tae has always been by my side. Now it's time for me to go home. Am okay but I still feel week.
We get ready to go home. As we reach the stairs Tae lifts me up "yaaa I can walk."
"No u can't" he said
"Everyone is staring at us let me go" I dropped the honorifics.
He gives me a stare and then laughs.
I burst into laughter too
As he walks down the stairs with me in his arms, everyone was staring at us making me super uncomfortable.
We get into the car and Tae starts driving. Ahhh!! I REMEBER the stalker? I turned to him "did u guys catch the stalker? Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly
"Ummm" he said while avoiding me. I got scared, his hands were on the steering wheel. I didn't even realise and put my hands on his and asked if there's something wrong. He looked me in the eyes and I quickly moved my hands away. "Sorry" I said and he smiled and held my hand. I was dumbstruck! "I like it like this" he said while grinning. Omooo what was that? Is he falling for me? No absolutely not! I am just a normal girl. In fact am just an assistant. Is he fooling around with me? Idk hundreds of such questions crossed my mind.
Wait, this isn't where my apartment is.
"I think u forgot but I live that way." I told him While pointing towards the other side
"I think you forgot that u live all alone. Who'll take care of you?" He asked
"I am okay now I can take care of myself"
"Nope!"
"So where are we going?"
"You'll know" he smirked
We stopped by a big gate. The two gatekeepers bowed and opened the gate. As we got in I saw a beautiful mansion. O my god. It's taehyung's house! A big fountain in the middle and the most beautiful mansion I've ever seen. I looked at him ,surprised ... I struggled to find words when I finally spoke up " why are we here?"
"So nam I'll take care of you"
Am now finding it harder to breathe.
He opened the door for me and we entered the house. Describing how beautiful and dreamy that moment for me in mere words is an impossible task for me. I felt like some Disney princess. I stood below a shiny chandlier. I turned to him and he lifted me again. He took me to my room which was so mesmerising. The curtains had the most perfect print on it. The bed looked as if it was for Cinderella lol. Actually I didn't feel like Cinderella at that point. I moved the curtains and wow! I could see Seoul from a completely different angle. It was all a dream come true.
"Take a shower and freshen up. I'll cook dinner for you."
He said and left. I took a shower went to get dressed. I see a tee shirt and a shorts laying on the bed. These aren't mine. Tae left these here. I see a note.
"Wear these for today. We'lll get your stuff here by tomorrow."
I get into his tee. Lol I look so funny. It's oversized. Way too oversized for me.
I move down the stairs to the dining hall and saw Tae wearing an apron. I smell something delicious.
"Ah! Have a seat." He said
As I made myself comfortable he brought a bowl with some korean dish in it.
"Yumhmhm!!! it's the best korean food I've ever had!"I told him
"Really? Well I don't cook that often." He said .
We had our dinner and then went to our rooms to sleep
Taehyung's POV
I went to my room after having the most perfect dinner of my life. I find myself smiling like crazy. Wait, am I falling for her? I must be crazy! I mean I've just known her for a week I told myself. My mind started playing a slideshow of her smile, her funny korean accent, her eyes which makes the stars look like they're not shiny, the way she talks and brings a whole new vibe with every word she says. Am feeling this for the first time.