Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV
I am off to Busan to meet my family. We're not just a normal family. It's complicated as hell. We might look good and loving on camera but we have issues. My dad is one of the richest people in Korea. He runs a multinational company and my mom works with him since she's a major shareholder in that company. When I wanted to become an idol, none of them supported me and criticised me for not thinking about the company. Whatever I am today, am on my own.
I got a call from them in the morning and they asked me to visit them. I wonder what it is now.
I enter the mansion.
"Good afternoon sir. Tea is set. Please head towards the dining hall. sir and madam are waiting for you" one of the housekeepers said.
I walks towards the dining hall and see both my parents sitting at the end of the table with a business professional Like look. I roll my eyes and move towards them.
I bow and greet them. As soon as I sit on my seat my mom who never supported me, never cooked lunch for me in high school because she was too busy at work gives me a cold glare. She takes her phone out of her pocket and looks at something which makes her laugh.
"V's secret girlfriend????? It's the hot topic these day. Seriously what are you up to these days taehyung? Do u even think about how this is going to affect you, your career and us?" She shouts at me.
"Omma, are u worried about me and my career or about you and your company's reputation" I questioned  her back calmly.
"Is this the way you talk to your mom?" My dad finally speaks up.
"Am sorry" I mutter.
" Now tell us who's she? Is she an idol too? What do her parents do?" She fires me up with questions.
"The girl you see in the photographs is my assistant." I tell them
"Aaah! So it's just a stupid scandal. Okay we were worried. You should call the press and clarify then." She says as she takes a sip of her tea.
"I never said that"
"What do you mean? Are u dating your assistant? A mere assistant?" My mom says. Her eyes are about to pop out.
"Do u have any idea what you're saying taehyung?" My dad asks.
"I wish I could tell you that am sorry. But I don't think I can say that because honestly I love her. She's different. Different than you all. Maybe she's just a secretary but she means the world to me." I tell them and stand up from my seat.
"Yaaaa! You're such a shameless person. How could you.." My mom shouts at me as she hits the table with her hands.
"I'd get going now. Thank you for the tea." I cut her off in the middle and head out leaving them shocked and disappointed.
Today was so stressful. As I drive back to Seoul I can't stop thinking about her. I need to hug her to forget all this.

Sonam's POV
It's getting dark outside and I feel so embarrassed to step out of my office after what happened today in the morning.

My phone chimes. "come out am waiting" Tae's text appears in my lock screen and a smile crosses my face.
I pack my things and head outside. I see a black BMW waiting for me outside.
I hop inside the car and see him after such a tiring day.
"Aaaaaahhh I missed you so fuckin much" he says while brushing my hair.
"I missed you too" I said
He speeds up and tells me that he wants to take me somewhere.
Am excited. He stops tha car and I see he wanted to ice skate.
Tae wears his cap and a mask becz offc that's a must.
Am not very good at it so he teaches me how to ice skate. He held my hand and I knew I could never fall if he holds me like this. It was really fun. We click a lot of pictures and I totally forgot about what happened this morning.
"I am grateful to have him by my side" I told myself.

As we sit in the car. Tae turns to me. His eyes dark and his gaze was so sexy that my heart missed a beat or maybe two.
"Why do you always make my heart flutter?" He asked
I blinked. What is it about? All of a sudden.
He looks forwards. Loosens his tie in the most perfect way and unbottons the top two buttons of his white shirt.
My mouth goes dry as soon as I he turns towards me and gets closer.
Unknowingly I bite my lower lip.
He holds my chin releasing my lip.
"Don't do that again. Makes me want to fuck you right now, right here." He said in a low husky voice.
"What's stopping you?" I replied as adrenaline level in my body raises to a whole new level.
He smirks and moves his hands at the back of head and pulls my hair. I look him in the eye and he kisses me aggressively.
Ugh how is he so good at this? I bite his lip making him groan. He takes a brief pause and tilts his head indicating me to move to the backseat. I pass him my oh-I-know-where-this-is-going smile and move to the backseat. He follows me and gets on top of me. He unbottons my shirt in such a haste that some of them fall off my shirt.
I undo his pants and feel how hard he is rn. Looking at him like this made me so aroused that I wanted to rip his shirt off.
As soon as we get naked he buries himself into me making me moan hard. I place my hands on his muscular back and pull him towards me. Our bodies move in sync as we both feel the pleasure.
After a while he pulls himself out of me and puts his head on my chest.
"Hey you're heavy!! Get off me" I said and laughed.
"Just for a minute. Just for a minute let's stay like this." He says like a baby and I couldn't say no. We lay there for a while lost in our own thoughts . After that we get dressed and move towards our seats. Tae gives me his jacket when he sees what he did to my shirt.
"You're such an animal taehyung" I said jokingly.
"Well you're no less" he said and smirked.
"Heyyyyy" I shouted and he started driving

We're so exhausted that we doze off as soon as we reach home.