Chapter 2

Its been two weeks and I've been so busy with the passport, visa, interviews, shopping etc .My feelings are neutral. Am feeling a bit low because I couldn't go to the concert! I mean c'mon it's BTS IN INDIA!!! But two days from now I'll be somewhere near Namsan Tower drinking Soju with the love of my life, the reason am going to Seoul, the person who made me smile during the darkest days of life, TAEHYUNG <3 I am feeling butterflies already! I shake my head telling myself to come back to reality and start packing while listening to "Dynamite" .okay its my fav.
_______
Am at the airport. Mom, dad and Navya are here to see me off. Aww these cuties. Navya starts to tear up
"Omo ya!! Stop it already I'll FaceTime you every now and then"
"Shutup it's not becz I'll miss you! It's becz am lowkey jealous that you're going to Seoul, my dreamland."
Navya and I have been best friends since the kindergarden. When we were 13, we watched our first kdrama "Boys Over Flower" together. Ever since then we've been making fake scenarios in our head about going to Korea and living the kdrama life. she's going to Canada next month. For her college so she can't go to Korea lol ^lucky me^. We Stan bts. And we're absolutely nuts about them. When
we were in high school, we saved all our pocket money to buy bts merchs together.
I bid my goodbyes to three of em and hugged so tight that their body must be paining by now lol. I'll miss them.
Am waiting outside the washroom of the flight cz I need to pee really badly. My patience level broke when I felt my bladder was about to burst so I knocked and said-
"dude are u sleeping in there?"
A man with a mask, and black shades came out of the washroom he looked so hot that for a second I didn't see the smoke behind him.
"Aaaaish you've been smoking in there?" I said with disgust
"Sorry" said that guy in a sexy and apologetic tone.
When I got in I realised that the accent of the guy was quite weird and I felt like I knew him from somewhere. I shake my head and start daydreaming about Korea.
________________
Seoul International Airport
As soon as I read this I started jumping. I took my phone out and started clicking pictures of the airport.
I saw a huge crowd of crazy fans like me shouting BTS! BTS! BTS!
I stood there shocked and bursted out "WHERE?"
The lady behind me spoke with excitement "oh the Bangtan boys were in the same flight as us. They returned from their Concert in India." I could tell from the way she said this that she was an army too. I struggled to find words. Anyways,I don't have time for this. I collected my bag and joined the ARMY!! After a while, we saw 7 mesmerisingly handsome boys walking towards us. OMG ITS BTS!!
The armys went crazy as soon as they saw the boys waving at them and giving out flying kisses. The moment I looked at taehyung I instantly remembered the guy at the washroom and screamed in disbelief "WAS IT V." Yes it was him ,it was definitely him. The accent, the voice and the shades he's wearing right now are all clear signs of universe that the guy I shouted on was my oppa V. I felt attacked. I hit myself on the head. "Stupid girl" So I missed two chances of meeting him wow sonam wow I scolded myself.
As soon as I got outside the airport I was looking for floating subtitles everywhere! Lol! Thanks to the kdramas I know basic korean words and phrases. I got inside the cab and gave him the address of a friend of mine. A friend of mine named Nitika lived in Seoul I met her online and she helped with finding an apartment. I stopped by her house, greeted her and took the keys and adress to my apartment. I head straight towards it and it's just two blocks away from from hers which is a relief.
The cab ajhussi drooped me in front of a two storied building. The ground floor is owned by a ajumma who greeted me with a sweet smile and gave me some dps ice dishes which looks absolutely yummy.
As I entered the apartment it looked quite shabby. I cleaned it and decorated it with posters of BTS!!
"Huh finally it looks like a place where a human can live" I said to myself.
T take a shower and got changed to my Pjs. As I was surfing the Internet about jobs in Seoul while having the delicious tteokboki, my eyes caught "ASSISTANT AT BIGHIT ENT." I blinked twice, pinched myself and thanked heavens for this great job opportunity! Istg I would work for free here. Lol
I applied for it and some other jobs for backup and went to sleep.