viii. O' Children

╔═════════════╗

╔═════════════╗

✧·゚:CHAPTER EIGHT*:·゚✧

╚═════════════╝

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*  the well  *:·゚✧*:·゚✧
date: 16th November 2013
location: Greenwich University, London

━━"This is stupid," Agent Roy let out, scanning a group of debris for anything extraterrestrial. "I have a simple rule: you make a mess, you clean it up. Thor most definitely has something to learn from that."

"What, are you going to go up to Asgard to tell him to clean up all of this?" Simmons arched a brow at her, and Roy angrily set her scanner down, meeting her friends' gaze to tell her:

"Yes. If I could, I would."

Picking up a piece of debris with picky fingers, Roy crinkled her nose. Stuck in Greenwich University, London, their team (amongst others from HQ) were tasked with cleaning up the mess worth of an Asgardian. Thor's battle in London made it all over the news━a great big spaceship in the sky, jumping between worlds in portals that appeared out of nowhere. And the worst of it, the destruction Thor and the Dark Elves left behind.

Finding it to be just debris, Roy threw it to the bucket at the ground beside her feet. "Thor's hot, I give him that━I'd love to spend some time with those arms━" hearing her, Fitz rolled his eyes, "━but he just needs to clean up after himself!"

Just to add to her anger, Ward tipped a barrel of more debris for Fitz-Roy-Simmons with a mutter of, "Don't say I never gave you anything."

"I don't honestly appreciate this as you giving us something," quipped Roy, narrowing her gaze at the specialist, but just grabbed more debris to scan.

Fitz picked up a singular rock, holding it under his tablet to scan, "Checking for alien spectrographic signatures━one teeny rock at a time."

"A necessary precaution," said Ward. "We don't want anything alien getting in the wrong hands."

"Still," Fitz looked up, "this is definitely the type of work a monkey could easily do."

Ward arched a brow, "You're our little monkey," he told him, and Fitz pursed his lips.

As he tried to think of something smart to reply with, Roy's phone chimed continuously. She jumped, frowning. Setting down her equipment, she reached for it in her pocket. When Clara saw who was calling, she faltered. She felt bile rise in her throat. She was still yet to tell her father what had happened to her, and what had happened on the news. He was probably worried out of his mind to begin with, and she didn't want to just worry him more with the tale of her nearly dying because of an alien virus which caused her to jump out of a plane ... no, he'd have a heart attack.