Chapter 117

excuse mistakes

1 Year Later

Deuce

"Where you taking me?" Blue laughed at me.

"Don't worry bout it. Stop being nosey." I laughed.

"Hurry up.. I'm ready to see." She smiled brightly.

"Ok, open." I took off her blindfold.

"What's this?" She smiled brightly.

"Listen, we neva really got our honeymoon." I shrugged.

"So, you really got us tickets to Hawaii?" She smiled.

"Yup. You gone be on da beach fa days." I kissed ha.

"I can't wait." She hugged me tightly.

"Damn, we been waitin' all day." Boon loud ass said.

We was havin' a little party in our back yard. No special reason. Just wanted to be roun' family.

"Don't rush dem." Noah fussed.

"Nigga, get shot one time and think dey boosie bad ass." Boon rolled his eyes, while he held his daughter, Skye.

Gemi and Boon getting married soon, by the way.

relationship hit it off. Boon started bein' himself, and she been lovin' on him eva since.

He opened up a bakery fa ha too, and got ha some cooking classes.

He finally moved outta our house, and created a family of his own. He got Skye, Gemi, and Mariah. Their family is stronger dan ever.

Oh, and guess wat? Bella turned out to be Gemi's little sister. Memba' Christmas dat day? Da little girl askin' fa ha sister? Well, she finally got ha. She comes roun' too.

Zel and Mil? Zel is up walkin'. Thank God.

Mil is expectin' again. And, dey havin' anotha girl. I think Jacob high key mad, but he'll love on ha like his does Callie.

Me and Blue?

Well, we still livin' it up. Noah got his permit, and like Boon said he think he boosie bad ass tellin' people bout his graze. Him and Mariah act just like cousins now, and can't stand each otha'. Lol

Liam still gettin' there. He got mo' sense now. Thank God fa dat too.

Zelie and Bon, growin' everyday. Still give DaDa kisses, and love to laugh.

Blue is still the most "beautifulest" woman, I've ever laid eyes on. I love her with my entire heart. She is indeed my life.

God, thank you. I never thought you could really bless me like dis.

Thank you.

Oh, and P.S.

Nigga we out da game. Now we just livin' life to da fullest. Ya dig?