Chapter 86

Blue
"I'm here. I'm here baby." I saw him run into the room.

I tried not to pay attention to all of the blood spots on his shirt. He seemed to limp a little, and he held onto his side.

Although, I wanted to jump out this bed and ask him what happened, I couldn't.

He ran to me, and smiled in my face while he struggled to bend down.

"U ready baby?" He held my hand, and kissed my forehead.

I exhaled and just smiled. Happy that he was now here with me, and that he wasn't out there dead somewhere.

My baby boy will soon be born.

He kissed my hand, and I couldn't help but squeeze it as hard as I could. Mil was on the other side of me, smiling. Zel was playing corners or something, while Boon moved everywhere the doctor did.

"Damn Boon, give her sum space." Deuce said to him.

"Na, my nigga. I'm bout to be front and center. I wanna see everythin'." He folded his arm.

"Boon, ima beatcho' ass. I ain't got the strength to getcho ass right' now. Back up!" He struggled to say, which caught my attention.

"What happened?" I said worried like.

"Nun baby. U ready to push?" He smiled small.

His eyes. They scared me. Something happened. Something's wrong.

"Alright. Here we go." The doctor said.

After the first push, Boon stood surprised at the end of the bed. Zel ended up fainting, and Deuce almost did too.

Pushing another time, Boon jumped up and down.

"I see da baby shark's hair!!!!! Dang, how tf he get all dat hair?" He turned his head.

"Here's his head." The doctor said.

Feeling it all, I heard his cries. Pushing a couple of more times, and my baby boy was now here fully.

Deuce sent kisses all to my forehead, with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you. U did great baby. I love u." He smiled, and cried a few tears just like me. He moved up, and cut his cord.

Looking down at our baby boy, I couldn't be happier. He's finally here.

Noah Taylor Simmons.

"He's beautiful." I kissed on his little fingers, and smiled with so much joy.

"Ew, is yall gone clean her up?" Boon said loudly.

"We will. We're gonna get them comfortable, and then everybody can come back to see them." She spoke.

Boon

"Ion like her." I whispered to Zel and Mil walking out behind me.

"I don't think she likes you either." Mil joked.

"Yo, Pete? So wat up?"

"Is he okay?" He asked with a worried look.

"Wat u mean?" Zel looked at him.

"You may need to get him checked out. Soon as you can." He said.

We was standin' there confused af.

"Wat happened to'em?"

"I think I'll let him tell you." He nodded ' his head at Deuce comin' out the room.

Deuce

"He born. My baby boy been born. I got to see it." I said lowly, before everythin' went black.