Chapter 91

Long Over Due. Please Enjoy❤️ & excuse mistakes.

Deuce

"I love you. U kno dat." I kissed her forehead.

Dat punkass nigga, sent his address to Blue. And now, we was standin' across from his place.

"If he try anythin', I promise u I'm comin' quick."

Blue was too afraid fa me to go in wit her. I wasn't havin that shit, but I couldn't risk her or my son gettin' hurt. ion play that. Best believe dat I'ma be close by.

"I can't let him get hurt. I can't let you get hurt. No matter what, I'm not risking anything to let that happen." She hugged me tight.

We ain even kno who to trust at dis point. Zel was goin' over things wit the crew, and he watched Gem and Bird closely. Tryin' to see how they move.

Boon and Millan was at the house wit Robin, in case she slip up one time or lied in any way.

"We can't trust anyone. He's a cop. He's got the advantage. Every cop will be on his side. We can't trust anyone." Blue looked up at me.

"Pete has covered up for you too much. This would be too much. Let me do this alright?" She looked me in my eyes.

"Look, I'm right here, aite?"

"If he try anythin', U betta duck. I got good aim. Remember that."

"I'm not risking anything. I got it." She kissed me once more', before walkin' away.

"Lord, things gone get mad disrespectful." I looked up.

Blue

I took the longest deep breath ever. My hands shook. I was scared because, what if he really hurt my baby. I can't take anymore hurt.

I knocked on his door.

"Hello love." He opened the door, with the biggest smile on his face.

I kept my mouth shut, hoping I'd see Noah.

He opened the door wider and held out his hand.

"Where is my son?" I looked around for him.

I saw bottles, pacifiers, and blankets everywhere.

"Our son is sleeping."

"Joshua. Give me my son. Please." I was on the verge of tears, but couldn't let them fall. I didn't even pay attention to that dumb ass comment.

"Our son." He smiled.

"MY SON!" I fussed. I was really on the edge of going there!

"WHERE IS MY SON!" I got up in his face, and yelled even louder.

"Slow your roll Blue. I'll handle you real quick." He laughed, and got closer to me too.

"Joshua. Where is my son." I asked once again.

I heard his cries, and I turned around so quick. Hoping to run and get him. But, I didn't. I was hit in the head by something so hard. I blacked out.

Deuce

"Ion like dis shit bruh. Ion like it." I said to Zel on the phone.

"Im otw." Was all he said before hangin up.

"DeWayne?" I turned around to dis nigga, pointin' a gun right in my face.

"Where my wife?" I got furious.

"Oh, she's upstairs. Kind of unconscious at the moment." He smirked.

I never got quick in nobody face before after I heard that.