Chapter 94

excuse all mistakes & enjoy :)

Blue

"He's out?" I asked.

I knew the day would come. Just thought I had more time. That we had more time. It's not that I was scared, I just wanted him out of my life and anywhere around me, for good.

"I'm confused." Gemi smiled small and did look confused.

"I'll explain later baby." Boon came in, pushing Zel.

"U back propa' now?" Deuce asked, being confused.

Deuce followed, holding both of the twins, while Callie followed right behind him.

"Wat happened?" Deuce looked at my face.

"He's out. She saw him." I said.

Boon rolled Zel to Mil. She smiled small at Boon.

"Ill take the girls in the living room." Gemi smiled. "I'll let yall talk."

"Come on girls." She smiled at them.

Deuce let the girls get down, and rubbed Callie's head letting them go with Gemi.

"Whea u see'em?" Boon asked.

"My motel." She spoke.

Oh, forgot to tell you about Robin. Robin went back to Orlando. She's working somewhere down there, and has a nice little apartment, so I've heard. Although we're still not close, we're cordial. She goes to church and seems to be getting her life right still. She sees her grandkids twice out the year, basically. We help her out with tickets sometimes.

Her and Mil speak. But, like I said before, cordial. There's still a lot to work out. Deuce, Zel, and Boon aren't really feeling her like that still. Til this day.

"Motel?" Deuce spoke.

"Yes. I was coming out of my room, but before I could walk down the stairs.. I saw him get out of a cab." She explained.

"I wasn't sure if it was him at first, so I got down to the third step from the top, only to see that it was really him."

"U get his room numba?" Zel spoke, shocking everyone.

Mil looked down at him with teary eyes. She smiled, and he grabbed her hand.

That moment made us all happy.

"You spoke?" Mil asked, with the biggest smile and silent tears.

"Yea. I love you Mil. You gotta kno dat." He said, slowly.

"They're gonna be so happy." She said, referring to their kids.

"All hell." Boon sighed.

"Guess dat kiss worked." Deuce laughed.

"Wat's up wit u and motels doe?" Boon asked, afta blowin' kisses to Zel.

"Yo ass must be Norma Bates sista'." He looked at ha.

"Yall kin' folk?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Shut up." Deuce shook his head.

"No. I was scared to come down. I waited til he was in his room, to make any more moves." She said.

"How u get hea?" Boon asked.

"I called the cab back. After the coast was clear, I went down, ducking and dodging to get that ride."

"U think he saw u?" Deuce asked, coming closer to me.

"I don't think so. If he did, I feel like he would've stopped me. Don't you think?" She looked around for agreement.