Chapter 109

excuse mistakes

Blue

"U really ought to be glad we in a public place, and dat my nephew righ' hea. U really ought to be glad." He fussed.

"If you was really about that life, you would've already pulled the trigger." Joshua laughed.

"Oh man, please don't tempt me." Boon said thru gritted teeth.

"I'ma just save yo punk ass fa my brotha. And, I promise u.. he ain't gone hesitate. Not dis time." Boon let him go, when people started coming down the aisle.

I saw Joshua smirking. Smirking really hard, and he just stared at me.

"We'll get his ass. Don't u even worry bout dat." Boon came to me. He hugged me tight, before picking up a crying Liam.

"It's gone be alright. Trust me Li." He patted his back.

"Just wait til ya dad hear wat happened." I heard him say.

I got in the truck, letting Boon drive.

As crazy as he drives, I wasn't even in my right mind. I sat beside Liam, letting him lay on me. Boon sat in the front by himself, and just mumbled things to himself.

We pulled up to the house, and Deuce was already waiting outside in the driveway, with a face of angry.

I opened the door, and Boon took Liam out, walking inside.

Deuce faced soften after he seen my wet face, and watery eyes.

Deuce

"Wat happen?" I pulled ha close to me.

She squeezed me tight, and I just knew she was cryin'.

"Baby. Ima need u to tell me wat happened." I looked at ha.

"H-He was.."She couldn't get ha words out.

"Yo Deuce. Just bring ha in." Boon looked at me.

I walked wit ha in, and we sat in da livin' room. Thank God, da girls was sleep, and Noah was upstairs too.

"I took Liam up dea wit No." Boon looked at me, like he read my mind.

"Is he gud?"

"He will be." He shook his head.

I sat there listenin' to Boon tell me wat happened.

"So y u ain't pop dat nigga right on da spot?" I jumped up and got in his face.

"De, get tf out my face." Boon said.

"Dat nigga was righ' dea. U could've dead'd his shit. U had space and opportunity!" I fussed.

"I saved dat nigga fa u!" Boon yelled.

"We was in a public place! And dat nigga was not gone draw his gun on Blue and Liam!" Boon kept fussin'.

"U kno I don't play dat shit! I would neva let it get dat far!" He still fussed.

"I was not bout to let my nephew see any of dat shit!! He would've been scared to'een come around me!" Boon grew angry.

"U should've pulled da trigga!" I still looked at him.

"STOP!" Blue finally yelled.

"Just stop!" She came between us.

"Boon is right!!" She fussed, looking at me.

"He is right Deuce! And, you know it!" She said, with hurt in her eyes.