Chapter 116

mistakes? excuse them lol

Blue

"It's getting late, and I still haven't heard from Deuce." I paced around the room.

"I'm sure he gud." Zel shrugged.

"Oh, you talked to him?" I looked at him.

"Na." He kept short.

"What if something is wrong?" My eyes got glossy.

"I was so mean, and I didn't even want to talk to him. What if that- that was the last time we'll ever speak?" I wiped my fallen tear.

"Everythin' gone be fine Blue."

Mil was upstairs with the kids, putting them to sleep, while me and Zel sat downstairs.

"It just keeps going to voicemail." I shook my head.

"What if something happened Zel?"

I got up going to the door, and at the same time I opened the door, Deuce was calling me back.

"Hello?" I opened the door, and spoke.

"Baby!!" He yelled.

"Deuce what's wrong!?"

"Baby, whatever you do, don't open the door!" He yelled.

I opened the door to see first lady.

"Its just the first lady. Deuce, I'm gonna call you back in a few." I spoke before hanging up.

"Hi, what are you doing here this late?" I asked, allowing her to walk in.

"Just thought I'd come by." She said, while I turned my back.

I felt a hard piece of steel to the back of my head.

I turned around in disbelief. First lady had a gun pointed to my head.

I slowly walked back in the room with Zel, and he looked up shocked, but pointed his gun at her.

"First lady, what are you doing?" I laughed small.

"Remember when you met Joshua..." She spoke.

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Remember how he always said he was adopted? That he never had met his biological parents?" She said.

"Yes." I nodded, while I held up my hands.

No POV

"Well. I am his biological parent. He never had adoptive parents. He stayed with good friends of mine. See, he was born out of wedlock. I met the pastor, and he couldn't accept my son."

"I needed him though, so I had to give up my son, so I could married that man." She shook her head.

"He is so obsessed with you. Why, I do not know. I tried and tried to get that boy to just leave you alone and let you go."

"But, you hurt my child Blue. Now, I have to hurt you."

Before she could do anything else, Blue used her elbow to hit her, making her lose balance, but not enough to knock her off completely.

She still had her gun in her hands, ready to aim and shoot Blue.

She shot, but missed. And in that moment, Zel eased out his chair, shooting the first lady.

He stood up for quite some time, walking a little, but felt off balanced and was slowly falling.

Blue ran to him, putting him back into his chair.

First lady wasn't dead. And, after the shot, Mil ran downstairs with her piece in her hands. She stood in shock, while Blue and Zel explained to her what happened.

They called the police, and explained everything that happened. First lady ended up being arrested, and she cried her way to the police station.

After everything, Deuce was on his way rushing to get to Orlando. After getting Noah stitched and doped up on pain meds, all four of them took that ride.

Murch ended up cleaning everything up, leaving no trace whatsoever. If the time ever came for them to speak on him, they knew exactly what to say. They were ready to tell the truth. Except about Mariah's involvement.

Boon took a liking to Mariah after they talked out their problems. He had a new love for her. His daughter.