Chapter 115

y'all know the drill. excuse my mistakes lol

Deuce

"Noah!" I shook da chairs harder.

"Dad." He said slowly, and lowly.

"What happened?"

"Noah, you okay? How you feel?" I looked at him.

"It's hurts." He said lowly, while wincin'.

"Joshua, I'm gone kill you." Was all I managed to say.

"U shot him?" Boon yelled.

"Calm down. I grazed him." He walked over, pullin' up his shirt sleeve.

"Noah, it's gone be alright. Listen to yo pops aite?" I said to him.

"Who u?" I looked at da girl.

"I'm Mariah. And, you killed my mom." She had a face of angry.

"Who-Who's ha mom?" Noah asked lowly.

"Thanks for asking." She spoke.

"My mom's name was Kelly. And, she was killed when I was just a baby." She let her tears fall.

"And, she was killed by your dad and your uncles." She looked at Noah.

"Na, can't b-be true." He said out of breath.

"Say woke fa me Noah."

"I'm fe-feeling a lil dizzy Pops." He shook his head.

"Noah. Noah, you stay woke."

No POV

"Enough of that." Joshua interrupted.

"Where is Blue? She miss me?" He smirked in Deuce's face again.

Deuce wasn't with the jokes. He was angry, and he waited for his chance to get Joshua. It was indeed his last time to breath when Deuce got a hold of him. He shot his son, and all he saw was red.

"Don't worry though. I'll take care of her soon." He smiled.

Boon looked at Mariah.

"U wanna have a problem, u have a problem wit me den. Not dem." Boon scoffed, while tears burned his eyes.

"You killed my mom." Mariah walked to him, and bent down in his face.

"Yup. I did, and ion regret dat shit." His tears fell.

She got the gun from Joshua's hands and put it against Boon's head.

"Pull the trigga. Be just as a bad as your mom and your lame ass daddy." He sniffed, while the tears still fell.

Mariah cried silently, while she still held up the gun.

"U kno... I we

nt lookin' fa u so many times." Boon said, while looking in her eyes.

"I could never find u." He shook his head.

"I thought u had died, or actually went to be wit a nice family."

"Nigga thought in a million years, u'd be paired up wit dis nigga." He said, referring to Joshua.

"He came and actually found me." She cried.

"I always wanted to be with a nice family. Then people beating me and bruised me." She cried harder, while the gun was still in her arms.

"Why you kill my mother? She would've took care of me."

"Baby, ur mother was da one dat gave u up. I wanted u. I wanted to raise u. To be better."

"Why didn't you look harder?" She broke down, still not letting up on the trigger.

"I tried baby. I tried." Boon was crying, while looking in her eyes. He was letting her know that it was genuine and true. He really did try to look for her.

Mariah thought her mother died, so that's why she was put with her dad's family. She never thought she gave her up first before she died. That hurt her.

Without thinking, she shot the gun.

She shot Joshua in the thigh, leaving him falling onto the floor grabbing it instantly.

She quickly untied the ropes from Boon, Noah, and Deuce.

Boon instantly grabbed Mariah, hugging her, pulling her close.

Deuce wasn't thinking this was an opportunity to get Josh. Not until he checked on Noah. He smacked him in the face, to make sure he was still living and haven't blacked out.

Josh was telling the truth. He only did graze Noah. He'd have a little scar, but nothing to big.

Deuce nodded his head, after making sure he was straight.

He picked up the gun walking over to Joshua, standing over top of him.

"Wait, wa-." Deuce shot Joshua right in the middle of his forehead. He died on the spot.

Noah jumped, and shocked him. But he wasn't about to question it, because he knew something would happen after what just happened. He knew his father wasn't a punk. He was gone handle his business.

"Lets go get you checked out."

"How come Tanya didn't let us kno bout dis shit?" He grabbed his phone calling up Murch.

"He killed her." Mariah spoke, looking at Joshua's dead people on the floor.

"Killed her?" Boon asked.

"Yes. He said she was always asking questions, and she was getting in the way. She wanted you." She pointed at Deuce.

"But, she started to back out. He wasn't haven't it." She cried again.

"Let's go get u too a doctor. Don't tell yo momma'." Deuce held up Noah, while he laughed.

"She gone kill us both." Noah joked, while leaning over.

"We can't. We have to go." Mariah looked at us.

"We have to save the rest of them."

They all shared the same look.