• Seventy - One •

this bitch pretty LENGTHY. be PREPARED.

PT. 2

" I-I don't know," Hoseok shutters. " This feels wrong. So wrong!" I frown, nodding my head as I brushed his bangs to the side of his face.

" I understand Hobi." I softly spoke, delicately tracing his beautiful features. " I'm not forcing you to do anything. If you don't want participate or be here. You don't have to be." I'm not crazy. I have conmen sense.

I'm hoping Hoseok doesn't flake out on me but I can't force the guy to fuck me. You know?

We stare at each other for a moment, no words exchanged. He looks the other way, his bottom lip in between his teeth, staring hard at he floor. Like he's thinking.

I step away, giving him space and smile at him.

I slightly tilt my head to the side, trying to see a glimpse of his face. " I'll be in the living room. Leave whenever you'd like. Okay?"  He nods in response and I walk out the bathroom.

I grabbed my robe from my room, wrapping it around me as I walk down the corridor into my living room and hear knocking on my door.

I instantly perked my head up towards my front door and I instantly frown: Is Namjoon already here?

He's fucking on time for once. I smooth out my robe as I walk to answer my door and pull it open. Namjoon gladly let himself in. Glad to see he hasn't changed.

" Yeah, just let yourself in." I scoff, close my door and turn around with Namjoon pacing  back and fourth in distress. So dramatic, seriously. It's very hard to not just curse or lash out at him.

I have to keep my calm. Be nice and gentle.

" You okay?" I question in worry, slightly reaching a hand out for him. He stops pacing, staring at me with those intense eyes. His raging glare. I can see why I would instantly surrender to him. It's hot, not gonna lie.

" You fucking broke me when you left." Oh, this is serious, serious. Not entirely sure what to do. He wasn't the only one who was hurting." I hate you for it," He licks his lips, taking a step towards me. "But I deserved that pain." That was definitely unexpected.

I was lost for words. I didn't think he'd be this type of person or have those words slip out his mouth. Ever.

" I hope you can forgi-"

" Y/n," We both look over to the voice, Hoseok stands at the entrance of my hallway. " Ready?" Oh, he sounds.... Different.

" Ready...?" Namjoon questions, looking back at me with a brow raised. " What's going on here?"

" She has a surprise for you." Hoseok answers for me, walking over to us, hands in his front pockets. " Sit down." He pulls out a chair from my dinner table besides him, gesturing a hand to the seat for Namjoon.

Namjoon suspiciously glances over at me then back at Hoseok, cautiously sitting there chair. I can't believe it! It's gonna happen!

I have this fat smile on my face, and run over to my coffee table in front of my couch, grabbing a couple of my soft ropes and happily run over. Basically, hopping on my toes, hands behind my back.