• Seventeen •

•••

•••

This kiss was your first. It was hot. Hungry. Desperate for wanting more.

He bites on your bottom lip causing you to gasp. He chuckles a bit before pulling away. Lips red and swollen.

" Let's head inside."

" Okay." you softly spoke out. He gets up and pulls you up from the couch keeping his hand locked with yours. He pulls you and you both walked as your hands were locked together.

You looked back and see all the guys whispering amongst each other. You looked off to Namjoon; his jaw clenched, gripping onto the red plastic cup.

You were now inside the half full and empty house. He leads up upstairs into a room and shoving you on the door as he kissed you harshly.

You responded, kissing him back.

The kiss was sloppy, teeth, and tongue. This was so new to you, you weren't sure what to do so you just followed along to what he was doing.

His hands roam around your body before stopping behind your thighs gripping them, " Jump," he says.

You furrowed your eyebrows confused. He just chuckles.

" Jump sweetie." you jumped and he lifts you up causing you to yelp out. " I won't drop you, but I will on the bed."

He kisses your neck a bit and walks towards the bed softly setting you down. He was between your legs hovering over you as he kisses you.

You body was now on fire. You could feel the warm-ness in your lower area and the feeling of thumping happening almost like a pulse growing more and more each time he touches and kisses you.

He softly thrusts on you causing you to moan at the feeling. He does it again and you lower yourself more to feel it better. He does it again with a bit more force grinding on you.

You softly moan out, " A-Again." He does it again and you just wanted it to keep happening. For him to just keep thrusting at your entrance.

He kisses your neck biting it softly before pulling away and tugging at your shirt.

" It's cute, but it's better to take this off. Don't you think?" You swallowed harshly and just took off your shirt exposing your bra.

He bites his lower lip amazed at the view. His hand goes up to your stomach caressing it watching the goosebumps appear. He massages onto one of your boobs softly causing you to moan a bit.

He pulls off his shirt, tossing it to the side and leans down kissing you from your neck down to your chest. He softly sucks on the expose part of your breast creating small red hickeys.

He pulls away and eyes at your skirt and back up at you. He slightly tugs at it before you lift yourself up and he completely pulls the skirt off your body.

" Wow." he breaths out. His hands caressing on both of your bare thighs following the curve of your panty that leads to the inner of your thighs.

He traces your panty from the inner of your thigh. He rubs your clothed heat before trying to make skin on skin contact. He rubs your clit in circular motions causing your to squirm and buck your hips up a bit.

He leans down still rubbing your clit and kisses your stomach softly. He trails down to your panty kissing your clothed heat. He looks up at you and pulls them off.

He goes in and planting a softy kiss on your throbbing heat. You whined at the feeling of his big plumped lips kissing you.

He runs his tongue through your entrance and trails up to your clit, licking up all the wetness that has been built up. He grips both sides of your thighs before his mouth began to explore your euphoria. [ WINK WONK ]

You arched your back and gripped both sides of the blanket. You turned your head to the side shutting your eyes tightly, light moans coming from your mouth.

" Tell me I make you feel good," he speaks through your heat feeling the vibration giving you more feeling.

" Y-You make me f-feel good," you stuttered out. He smirks and digs his tongue deeper into you, making you moan out loudly.

He licks every part and kisses it in the end not letting you reach near an orgasm. You opened your eyes and shifted your vision at him.

" Are you a virgin?" he questions as he hovers over your body. You widen your eyes and tried to get up from the bed but he only shoved you back down. " Where are you going?" he pouts.

" I-I need to go.."

" Where?" he tilts his head to the side still pouting.

" Namjoon.. He-He will be looking for me so," you push at his chest causing him to back up and you sat up " please, excuse me." You searched for your undergarment and slipped it on and your clothing.

" Uh, thanks for the uh, you know? Oral." you say awkward by the door. He chuckles with a nod.

" Head? Sure, that was nothing." he shrugs grabbing his shirt off the floor. You said ok and walked out the room.