• Fourty - Nine •

" Party is Saturday! Tomorrow in this case." Ten giggles,just as you both walk side by side out of your elective class, dance. " Wear something cute! No! SEXY." You blink, stopping to the side.

" S-Sexy?" Your cheeks flare up. Does he not know your sense of style? Basic long shirts that were too big for your body and joggers. You didn't know a single thing about fashion if you were being honest. Namjoon helped you with that.

" Yes!" He squeals, smiling.

" I-I don't know sexy— I-I mean I don't know how to dress...sexy." Nibbling on the bottom of your lip, you felt kind of embarrassed.

" Just wear what looks hot!" How does he manage to respond with such an enthusiastic tone. But it doesn't even fade, in fact he smiles getting the memo you probably don't own any sexy clothing.

What was he expecting when he became friends with one shy, quiet ass girl, who somehow knows Jung Hoseok, and it's really getting under his skin. He hates Hoseok with a fucking passion. That two face manipulator, cheating bitch.

HOSEOK WASN'T EVEN GAY.

" Let's go shopping later today! I'll wait for you by the fountain at six. Don't be late!" And he skips away, your eyes following him watching as someone comes and swoops him up his giggles audible from a far distance.

It's sad to say, he actually left you no choice but to go. Leaving someone hanging is sad and the thought of doing it is terrible. You sigh, turning away but Hoseok calls your name stepping out the classroom.

" Y/n," You stop turning on your feet, nervous as shit. Mainly because he was topless, sweat dripping down his body, honey toned abs, and his attractive v-line.
" Can you come in here. I need help practicing my dance for some competition the professor signed me up." His deep, serious tone was attractive, humming through his throat.

" I-I have class right now... I can't miss another day." Swallowing thickly, fighting every women instinct inside you to not look down. It was like trying to fight to not go and grab those bag of hot cheetos and absolutely devour them.

" It'll be like fifteen minutes. Please." CURSE YOURSELF FOR BEING TOO NICE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY NO. Sighing, you nod stepping inside. The door closes behind you and he walks to the center rolling his shoulders back.

You set your belongings aside, pulling off your hoodie and walked to the center standing right besides Hoseok, looking at him through the mirror. His husky groans and exhales give you goosebumps, shuttering quietly averting your eyes to the floor.

" The competition is duos, I don't have one yet but I will so in the mean time you'll just be my dance practice buddy." That sounds nice.

" Sure." He smiles nodding.

" I already have the choreography mesmerized. So follow my lead and instructions, okay?" You nod, completely serious and focused to help him.

Not to be weird or anything but while everyone is paying attention to the professor, following his every move through the mirror you'd watch the way Hoseok danced and Ten too. They both put so much effort into it, actually lost in it once they got the whole dance as the professor does it once to show the class then goes step by step. While those two already got it on the first try.

The first couple of moves were easy, mostly as both have different moves. Hoseok does a whole different dance as you do the same. He knows his part now he's just teaching your solo part. Some foot work was easy and some was not and once you messed up he'd snap his fingers sighing, demanding you to start from the beginning until you got it right. Just as you do the moves you'd watch his facial expressions as he just focuses on you getting the movement right.

He always had such a serious facial expression, intimidating stare that's full focus. His lips even moves as he mumbles your each step with numbers making sure you hit every step. Finishing off with a powerful right slide, head turned to the right and an arm extended out the same direction.

" Good. Now together." Hoseok walks to the right maintaining a far distance as you walked back to the left side, out of breath. During the dancing both will end up meeting at the center. He gets his phone to play some music tossing it back waiting for the right beat and shouts, " Go!"

Deeply focused on your part, concentrating putting so much effort, telling yourself not to mess up because it'll be disappointing and have to start all over again when half way done with the dance.

Hoseok kept his eyes glued onto you, dancing his part keeping a hawk eye trying to see any little fuck up but there is none. Everything was going absolutely great.

Both of you meet up at the center, your hand out just as you ended with and Hoseok grabs your hand in his soft ones and pulls you in, bumping into his naked torso.

" That was good. Now time for the second part." He once again starts instructing the moves, standing right behind you, chest pressed against your back, stomach turning with his touch as you let him control your arms how each move is done. It was distracting, seriously.

However, Hoseok knew. He can feel your fast beating heart right on his chest with his chest pressed against your back. Although, he was teaching the actual dance but he was slowly loosing interest in this whole dance shit and watched how you react to his touch even if his hand gets places right above your hip. Your breath quietly hitches.

" You know I'm still serious about you exploring different positions with me." He huskily whispers into your ear, hands right above your hips, squeezing just a little pulling you back even closer feeling his groin on your butt. " Make you feel high in the clouds."

By this point you enjoy having sex. Being a little sinner in disguise. Your height, clothing, innocent face and the round glasses your prescribed to wear but normally don't ashamed of them.

" I won't beg just an offer. If you'd like to come by." Hoseok smiles, pulling away and walks towards his things grabbing his shirt, pulling it over himself, and grabs his phone walking back towards you. " Never got your number. Mind sharing it with me?"

" Y-Yeah, sure..." It was hard to even talk. Your not even sure why but it's like your intimidated.

" Text me and I'll help you sneak out. I now know Namjoon is one possessive ass man." He chuckles, grabbing the last of his things, invading your personal space, leaning incredibly close, his lips barley brushing against yours. " Hope to see you later on tonight.. I'd like to know before ten." And walks away, " Great practice! You can certainly move." Leaving the dance studio class, leaving you flustered underneath the dim lights of the studio.

" Wow.."

•••

ME SACA LA LECHE Y NO SOY VACA!!!

👀