• Three •

•••

•••

" Guys I'm telling you. You should have seen her. She was so shy and timid it was hard to control myself. Just imagining her as a sub under me is the hottest thing ever." Taehyung mentions as he sits down on the couch as all his best friends listen to him rant about Namjoons new roommate.

" Wait. New roommate?" a boy with blonde hair asks furrowing his eyebrows at Namjoon.

He shrugs popping his lower lip out as if he was pouting, " Yeah."

" And you didn't tell us?!" a smaller man with bright orange hair adds on.

" Well, you know now right?" Namjoons says.

The bright orange hair sighs and walks towards Taehyung sitting on his lap, " So, sub you say?" he questions the bright blue headed boy making him gulp.

He nods obediently, " Care to introduce us to her Joon?" the orange head smirks and looks towards Namjoon.

" Nah, she's mine. I need a new prey under my touch Jimin."

" I mean.." a smaller man with milky skin adds himself into the conversation, " we all share what belongs to one us right? We share."

Everyone else in the room nods agreeing while Namjoon stays neutral.

The room falls silent as all the men in the living room stare at Namjoon waiting for an answer.
He sighs in defeat and agrees. " Fine."

A man with broad shoulders chuckles as he leans against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, " So, explain to all of us about your new female roommate Joon."

•••

Later, that day it was a new semester meaning a few new classes. You've been in the same college for a year now but still aren't familiar with the huge campus but you made it work.

You walked with your head high as you tried to avoid the men passing up and down the hallways. You stuck close to the wall avoiding anyone. You were most likely a very, very antisocial person. You mainly want to keep to yourself instead of getting caught up with the wrong people; let alone people who could have STD's, AID's or worse HIV. The thought gave you goosebumps and you shiver.

You've reached your class which was an elective dance. You walk in and see many people just practicing with a partner or a group and then there was you alone.

You sat down near the corner of the studio with the lights dim above you while the rest of the room was half lit up. You changed your shoes, tying up your hair into a low ponytail and getting up on your feet as you seen the instructor walk in.

" Hello everyone I'm Mr. Park-Ji. I'm the instructor or teacher for dance today. So," he claps his hands together and looks at the crowd of students in his class, " Does anybody have any questions for me?"

A few girls raised their hands as their friends besides them giggle he points at one of the students and says "yes?"

" How old are you?" she asks confidently as the teacher chuckles.

" I'm 27 anyone else have any questions?"

Another female just blurts out a question, " Are you single?"

" Yes, I am." he chuckles once again flustered with inappropriate questions. " Now, enough about me. I want everyone to get into partners and get to know each other. They will be your partners when I will ask you all to perform together, so go ahead and get into pairs."

Some students groan and some squeal as they make their way towards their friends as if they were in high school again when they know they have classes with their best friends.

Soon, everyone was in pairs and there was you fidgeting with your sleeve to shy to even approach someone.

" Does everyone have a partner?" he asks and looks at everyone and his eyes land on you. He walks towards you a bit and gives out instructions to get to know one another while approaching you.

You froze with wide eyes as your breath got stuck in your throat.

" You don't have a partner?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

You open your mouth about to answer him but the sound of a door swinging open and the door knob hitting the wall harshly stops you making you turn towards the loud bang.

" Sorry I'm late professor!" a tall male with blonde hair says out of breath as his lips were filled with glitter and red marks around his neck.

He sighs, " Late again Mr.Jung?" he asks annoyed by the late frequent student he's heard about.

He apologizes again and the instructor turns towards you, " He can be your partner. Jung! She's your partner." he walks away and observes all the students progress.

" Hey," his voice was deep and raspy making you take a step back hoping not to be so noticeable, " I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok."