• Eighteen •

•••

•••

You headed back outside and seen most of the guys sitting on the couch with a fire started as they talked amongst each other.

You scanned for a seat and there was an empty space beside Namjoon and Jungkook. You played with the ends of your hair as you made your way towards them.

" Wow! Look who decided to join us!" Taehyung says with a smug.

" Where's Jimin?" yoongi questions. You took the seat beside the two boys leaning into Namjoon more.

" In-Inside."

" Oh," he smirks as he looks back at the house and sees a familiar figure walking towards them.

Namjoon wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer. Jimin joins you all and sat right back onto Yoongi's lap swinging his legs with a smile.

" You look happy." Jin points out as he raises his cup to his lips.

" Mhm! I guess," he shrugs as he wraps his arms around yoongi's neck.

" Did you two fuck?" Taehyung blurts out. Your face turns warm as you shift your vision onto your lap.

" No," he pouts, " but I gave her some head."

Jin spits out his drink, while everyone else had their mouth open, and Namjoon just stayed neutral.

" Did you now?" Namjoon asks.

" Yep! She enjoyed it. Right?" he asks you tilting his head to the side.

You gulp looking up at him and scanning the faces of all the guys.

" S-Sure.."

" Was it better than mines baby?" Namjoon asks as he nudged you.

If you were honest. You enjoyed it more with Namjoon. The way he just took you was everything. You loved the feeling. You shift in your seat fluttering your eyes close wanting to feel his lips against your core again.

" No.. y-you were better," you say through a few shuddering breaths. He smirks and pulls you onto his lap.

" Want to show them how daddy made you feel?" he tugs strands of your hair behind your ear and caresses your cheek.

Your face grew red and your eyes went wide.

" W-What?"

" Show then how daddy makes you feel baby." he trails his finger from your jaw down your neck, tracing you collarbone wanting to nip at, and down to your chest in between both of your breast, to your stomach and stopped at your lower abdomen.

He looks up at you, eyes glittering in excitement, lips lightly parted. Two fingers began to walk lower going above your skirt and down your thigh, stopping at the end of the skirt.

" Let me show them how daddy makes you feel baby." he whispers into your ear as his hand begins to trail inside your skirt. His words feeling like silk. He nips at your ear making you flutter your eyes shut.

" What do you say baby? Be good to daddy?" he pulls away to fully look at you, the palm of his hand stopping right at your heat.

You gripped onto his shoulder as you swallowed harshly and looked at the guys.

Jungkook right beside you staring in shock. Some find this appealing and hot, while others find it shocking and crazy.

He grabs your chin lightly pulling you back meeting his eyes.

" Only look at me. It's okay." he speaks softly staring down your lips. You shuttered a breath out closing your eyes whispering out a tiny okay.

He smiles and kisses your forehead. You opened your eyes that are glistening with nervousness yet, excitement at the same time. Not to mention your body was begging for some more pleasure.

He kisses you lightly on your neck while his hand reaches the top of your underwear and pulls them down full force. He pulls them down to your calfs, spreads your legs wide enough for him to feel you.

The boys shifted in their seat really enjoying the show in front of them. Some of them had started to grow hard.

Namjoon slips a finger inside you as you gasped at the feeling slightly lifting yourself up. You have one arm around his neck and the other hand, your palm flat on the arm rest of the couch keeping stable.

" fuckk.." jungkook mumbles as he has the front row seat. He can hear the sounds of wetness coming from you has namjoon's fingers went in and out of you gently before picking up the speed.

" Wait, wait!" Jin breathes out deeply making Namjoon stop still leaving his finger inside you. You squirmed wanting him to keep going.

" What? My princess is needy right now." he softly thrusted in you making you gasp.

" Inside. T-Take this inside." he gets up from the couch and gestures towards the house.

Everyone eyed him in a are you kidding me look.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and pulled his finger out of you causing you to whine not feeling him inside you anymore.

" Sorry baby." he kisses your forehead and lifts you up in a bridal style.

" We're going home," he says to the boys holding you in his arms. All the boys got up immediately gasping.

They all whined why he didn't finish what he was going to do to you. Blaming Jin for not appreciating the view outside in public. You just nuzzled up into his neck feeling yourself drift into sleep.

" Next time, and she's sleeping so, gotta go. See you guys Monday." and he walks you to the car putting you in the seat, buckling your seat belt and shutting the door.

He heads inside, starts the car and drives home.