• Sixty - Two •

A/N AT THE END IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ LOL. ENJOY.

•••

" Just wait for me here... I'll be quick." Ten nods hesitantly and let's you go without any protest. It was pretty chilly out at this time at night.

You haven't been sleeping that well. Constantly tossing and turning. Staying up at night silently crying, the horrific rumble of Taehyung's voice lingers in your mind like a virus.

Why are his words were constantly struck every fucking nerve in your mind and emotionally. You've learned through the silent cries that somewhere along the lines you were just as much to blame.

You've realized where you've done wrong and reflected. And reflecting began with sort of an apology to the boys. But mostly an apology to yourself.

It's okay, from experience one learns and grows off their mistake. Reflecting and accepting ones mistake, accepts it and move on.

Mature and Growth.

The security guard was no where to be found and the dorm doors are locked. It was definitely late in the night and there's curfew.

" Bro, stop!" Someone grunts, directly behind you. It appears there's a drunk friend helping a friend. Are they heading inside? Maybe you can just stick behind him. One takes a notice that someone's already here. "Are you going inside?"

" Yeah... But the doors are locked." The male makes an 'ah' sound, stepping up digging into his pocket.

" Can you just hold him for a second." The make shoves the drunken boy towards you and he slumps right into you. Even a tiny eek squeaked out of you. This man is heavy. " Thanks." 

Struggling grunts were constantly coming out your mouth until you finally managed to balance yourself and this heavy monster. He was a bit taller then you so it was kinda hard so the male was just slumping their head on your shoulder as he moans, exhaustingly.

" I want sleeeep," The male sang, craning his head up to see who is holding onto him. It wasn't his friend because the smell was fruity. A girl? Maybe one of his gay friends? He doesn't know. It's a bit blurry but squinting trying to get a look at this human being.

He instantly gasps. " Your the cat lady!" He beams, eyes sparkling with literally happiness, and it's not the moonlight. " I tried to get him! But he was eviilllll!! He scratched my face!"

You froze, blinking. You forgot such thing happened. And you literally just left the guy. He seemed cute and nice but you had matters to do. 

" I-I'm so-"

" Come on." The boy at the door said, holding it open. Attempting to walk with this drunken boy was difficult. It felt like you had to drag him. Like a bag of bricks on your back. Just as you were within his reach he takes his drunken friend from your hold. " I got him now. Thank you."

" Sure. Thanks for letting me in." The boy nods and just you were to start heading to the room the cat boy shouts for you.

" Wait! Cat Lady!" The boy runs towards you, his friend calling out for him.

" Hoshi!" The boy Hoshi, has huge brown orbs of hazel eyes filled with tears. And he had that sad kitty look. The one like puss and boots and it literally made you 'awh' at him.

" I-I'm sorry I couldn't get your cat. I tried! R-Really!" Hoshi hiccups, his cheeks tinted pink. " And he ran away further after that! I'm so sorry! I made you loose your cat and-and,"

" It's okay! Don't worry about it... H-He'll find a new and better home." Of course, you can't break the news that you didn't have a cat to begin with. Maybe that'll cause him to either sob harder or burst into anger.