• Fourty - Three •

" How did it feel?" Taehyung asks while massaging your cheeks, after removing the mouth gag and the nipple clips. Your nipples were very sensitive that unclipping the clamps was a relief but a light sting that yet tickled.

" S-Scary and it hurts." You whined, wanting to clasp your boobs but afraid you'll hurt your sensitive nips. He looks down at your exposed breast, your nips hard, pink and seemed to be a little puffy.

He pulls you to his bed, sitting you down and he kneels down in between your legs. " I'll suck on them to make them feel better. Can I? I'll be gentle."

" If- If you want..." Taehyung shakes his head, his hands right on your hip bone, caressing the bone with his thumb.

" I want you to tell me. That your allowing me to. Not if I want to cause I sure as hell fucking do. You have such pretty nipples baby, cute and pink." Licking his red rosy lips, he flicks his gaze up at you. " Answer properly baby."

" Yes, you can." After repeating it a couple of times, in a more pleading begging tone. Taehyung looks directly into your eyes, leans in towards you breast planting butterfly kisses around your chest area before sucking on your right nipple, gasping. You wanted to pry him off the feeling of him being a suction on your sensitive breasts caused you to arouse not to mention when his tongue would flick over your pink nipple constantly.

Finishing with your breasts he pulls off making a popping sound, two round circle hickeys were left right on your nipples, even more puffier. They weren't sensitive but were puffy.

" Better?" Still feeling lost in the clouds, with just simple kissing and sucking on your breast you felt at ease. Who would have known being sexually active came benefits such as being less worried which you have yet to notice, your worries have died down. Your not as timid as you were before and a little more open (legs wise) too, being more social or just within a group of (boys) people.

" Mhm," You hummed happily, Taehyung helping you put your shirt back on and both headed out his room and down the stairs onto the couch, relaxed.

Couple of hours pass, finally someone else came home but with a sad frown on their face. Taehyungs was the first off the couch, quick on his feet to cup Jimins cheeks in his hands.

" What's wrong?" Taehyung frowns.

" I dislike society..." Jimin mumbles sadly in distress. "All these people are mean and-and they should make their own damn food at home!" He shrieks at the top of his lungs throwing his working cap on the ground, the hard knot in his throat causing him to burst into tears. " I hate working!"

The sight of Jimin crying only 10 feet away from you hurt, being very sympathetic towards people. You see someone crying from a far high chance you'll end up crying with them. With a heavy heart and sympathy for the small male, you stood up from the couch, timidly walking towards the two males who are currently hugging.

With a hesitant hand you placed your hand on his back, nibbling the bottom of your lip rubbing delicate circles on his back to ease him down.

Jimin blinks, gasping softly at the new delicate touch pulling away from Taehyung, his eyes landing on you. " Y/n!" He pulls you into his embrace with tears still streaming down his face, he manages a smile through them, actually happy to see you since he couldn't yesterday night.

" You okay?" You asked, rubbing his back in circular motions feeling his tense body relax. That relief sigh leaving his lips was a sign he was calming down, softly hiccuping here and there.

" Could be better." He softly chuckles, holding onto your smaller frail body, enjoying the smell of Taehyung— Wait a minute. He pulls away, his eyes darting between you and Taehyung, suspicious running up the back of his spine.

" What?" Taehyung questions, raising a brow at the male with a slight red nose and flushed cheeks.

" Why does she smell like you?" Him coming home from work having a mental break down the moment he steps into the house isn't important but as to why you smell like him seemed merely more important.

" Because we cuddled." Taehyung deadpans. "Why?" Jimin shrugs, slightly rolling his eyes.

" Can we cuddle when I get out the shower?" Jimin directly asks you, both hands on your shoulder staring right into your eyes.

" Sure." You cheekily smile. " I wouldn't mind... and if it makes you feel better." Jimin assured you it would definitely help him. He leaves to take a nice fresh shower and Taehyung headed back into the living room, hand in hand with you pulling you back onto the couch and cuddled till Jimin came.

Jimin finishes his shower, smelling absolutely amazing and cuddled with him till everyone was back home from either their classes or work. It became one loud house, especially with all the younger ones barking over who gets a turn with you to cuddle cause apparently you give the absolute best cuddles.

" Hey, Princess." Yoongi calls, appearing from around the kitchen where the other three older males were chatting at. Stepping away from the arguing over who gets a turn, you went towards Yoongi, who held you hand and pulled you behind him and into the kitchen. " How are you feeling?"

" I'm good." You smiled, waving at Hoseok who was sitting on the kitchen stool and Seokjin, who was frying vegetables in a pan.

" Thats good. I was wondering if... you know the video we recorded?" The instant memories of him and Taehyung flooded your mind so quick, your cheeks flared up.

" I-I do.."

" I was wondering if... I could show the guys?" Yoongi doesn't even know why he's even asking in the first place. Normally, he would just send it. He gave himself his own permission to send it but he really wanted to play the video on the T'v.

" Show them.. the video... of us?" Yoongi nods, but you hesitated. Wouldn't it be weird to show them a video of two guys fucking you at the same time? For others but not these boys who share more the just videos. They share fuck dolls, like you. You just don't know it yet.

" They won't judge. They do crazy shit like that too." That still wasn't reassuring enough. " Please? Just this once." Yoongi begs and he isn't a person to beg, no sire. Begging doesn't exist in his vocabulary.

With a defeating sigh you agree. Yoongi instantly smiles, pulling you into a hug thanking you. He walks out the kitchen heading into his room grabbing a USB cord to connect to the T'v and his precious phone.

He was really excited to show his sex tape. And so will everyone else be, more shocked then excited.