• Twenty- Three •

" A table for two please," Namjoon says

" A table for two please," Namjoon says. The waitress eyes him up and down with a slight smirk. She nods and gestures you both to follow her.

" If you need anything don't hesitate to call me over." The waitress says it directly to Namjoon only never sparing at glance your way.

He gives her a smile, while eyeing her. Flirting almost, " Sure, thanks babe." He gives her a wink and she walks away with a smile swaying her hips for the attention.

You cleared your throat a bit feeling a slight bit uncomfortable that he just flirted with someone else right in front of you.

You looked down at the menu not sparing Namjoon a glance since the moment you both entered the restaurant. Mainly because of the flirtatious women. Does she not think that he could be her boyfriend or something?

" What are you getting?" Namjoon asks, looking up from the menu to look at you. You keep your eyes glued to the menu still not looking up.

You hum still thinking of what to get. " Still looking." Is all you said. He nods and looks back at his menu.

If you were being honest you were just annoyed. I mean at least he should have showed a little respect if he's eating out with a girl, you. It just irritated you but you had no right to be. You both weren't even dating, just roommates.

But, there was a catch to it.

A roommate who gave you your first oral sex and orgasm. You cringed at the thought squeezing the menu with both hands.

You're so stupid! Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!, you mentally scolded yourself.

You held the menu up to your face covering yourself. You felt queasy, a nauseating feeling in your stomach.

" Ready to order?" You look up from your menu and it's still the same lady. She's smiling so lovingly and continues to flutter her eyes at Namjoon.

God, you thought, I wish I can just smack her!

You thought to yourself along the lines of, she doesn't even look that pretty.

Namjoon looks up from his menu and gives you a sly smile. " Y/n, baby, what would you like to eat?" The lady slightly turns her head towards you and with a fake forced smile that screamed ' I don't like you.'

" What would you like?" She asks, gritting through her teeth almost. Her small actions were aggravating you and you just felt the need to drag her across the table.

" I'm not sure yet. Why don't you pick for me?" You smiles so lovingly towards Namjoon and he nods with his beautiful dimple smile.

He orders the food for the both of you and the flirty waitress leaves with a smile.

When she was finally out of sight you rolled your eyes in annoyance and tried your hardest not to huff out a breath.

Namjoon sucks on his bottom lip amused by your annoyed expression. He smiles with humor and stands up. " I'll be back. I'm heading to the restroom." You look up at him and nodded.