Chapter 3

Hey Everyone! Zirena Here! Thank You So Much For The Love And Support I Got On The First Two Chapters And Uh.. Sorry About The Technical Difficulties😓 Hehe.. But Anyways Everything's Fixed Up Now!! So I Hope You Enjoy! Chapter Three Here We Go! (Brought To You By Bacon Flavored Cola!)

~🤍Zirena💙~
_______________________

Third Person Pov

Edd Cried Out In Shock, It Was Tom, He Had Returned! In An Unusual Way.. But He Came Back! Tom Did Look Somewhat The Same As Last Time, He Still Had His Blue Hoodie And His Hair As Still A Dirty Blondish Color, But This Time He Wore A Picklehaube Helmet And He Had A Crazy Look In His Black Eyes. "Well, Well, Well, Well, Well! Let Me Get A Look At Who's Here!" Tom Said, Putting His Hand Above His Eyes To Get A Better Look, "Edd And Matt! My Dear Friends," His Crazy Grin Turned Into A Scowl, "AND TORD! The Communist Is Still Here! Isn't That Just.. Great!" He Said Angrily, "Tom? But There's No Way!" Tord Yelled Confused, Tom Let Out Another Insane Cackle.. "But It CAN Be! And It Is!" He Began Walking Around On The Platform The Robots Arm Created, "I've Got A Brand New Style! And Maybe Some Toys!" He Said As He Stomped On The Robot Creating A Loud Bang, Clearly He Had Gotten Some New Robot Shoes And Gloves, "That Will Put An End To Your, 'Happily Ever After' ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Tom Yelled As His Eye Twitched.

"Whoa Whoa! This Must Be Some Misunderstanding, Tom You Know We Were Only-" "Yeah, Yeah, I Know!" Tom Said In A Mocking Tone, "And I've Had All Those Funny Little Jokes.. ON LOOP!" He Yelled Out, Clearly Edd Wasn't Making The Situation Any Better. "Maan.. I Just Love That Part! Where TORD HERE Stays With Us! And I Get Left In The Dust! No.. I'm Not Losing Whats Mine To. A. NOBODY!" Tom Leapt Off The Edge.

Tom Leapt Off The Edge Of The Robot, Heading Towards The Others, Who Had Their Fists Held Up High Like They Were Ready For A Fight. "Yeah I Think I've Gone Through That Scenario One To Many Times!" Tom Said As He Pummeled Tord, "Tom, What Are You Doing!?" Edd Cried Out As He Shoved Him Off Tord. Tom Stumbled Back, Glaring At Edd As Tord Backed Up With Matt Who Was Watching In Confusion. "Guys Help Me!" Edd Yelled Out Chasing Tom, As They Ran Up To Him Surround Tom. He Then Proceeded To Leap Into The Air Onto The Roof Of The House, Causing Edd, Matt, And Tord To Headbutt Into Each Other. "My Face.." Matt Said Sadly, "Your Fine Matt! Don't Worry!" Tord Said, They Were All Either On Their Backs Or On Their Knees.. "He's Back But.. He Can't Be Serious!" Edd Said Distraught, "You Know Him Edd? Can You Tell Us Who He Is?" Matt Asked, Clearly Not Recognizing Tom..

Toms Pov(Betcha Weren't Expecting That Huh?):

"Can You Tell Us Who He Is?" Matt Said Out Loud, Toms Face Fell, No.. No. No. NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! Had My Friends Really Forgotten Me After Three Days?! ME?! THEIR CLOSEST FRIEND! TORD HAD LEFT FOR 8 YEARS AND EVERYONE REMEMBERS HIM! All The Words They Said That Day Began Flooding Flooding Into His Head Like A Waterfall, 'Tom Stop Being So Rude!' 'Classic Stupid Tom!' 'Todd's Way More Fun Than Tim!' And Other Things, He Was Really Mad Now, His Frown Morphed Into A Scowl.  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO AM I?!" Tom Yelled Out Extremely Furious, The Others Looked Extremely Alarmed, "IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!" He Completely Lost It, Reaching Into His Pocket And Pulling Out One Of His Harpoons(Cartoon Logic Be Like), "That's It!!!" He Screamed, Leaping Off The Roof Charging At Tord Once Again.

Third Pov:

Tom Charged Right Up To Tord, Grabbing And Holding Him Up By His Hoodie Collar, "Tom- I-" Tord Struggled To Breathe, "Goodbye.. Old Friend." Tom Said Mockingly Gripping The Harpoon In One Hand, And Then.. BAM! Tom Was Snapped Out Of It, Dropping Tord And The Harpoon, He Rubbed His Cheek Looking At Edd, Who Had Thrown A Full Can Of Cola(That Surprisingly He Had Left In His Pockets) At Toms Face. "Stop It Tom!" Edd Cried Out, Nearly On The Verge Of Tears, "Your Hurting Him!" He Said As He Ran Over To Their Red Hooded Friend, Matt And Edd Helped Him Up. "What Has Gotten Into You?!" Edd Said, Confused And Extremely Worried About Toms Mental State At The Moment, "I Was Simply Taking Back What Was Mine!" He Said As He Picked Up His Harpoon. "What Do You Mean?!" Edd Was More Confused Then Ever, "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Tom Yelled, "No I Don't! You Haven't Spoken To Us For Almost THREE DAYS! YOU DIDNT LET US KNOW IF YOU WERE OKAY OR WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"

"AT LEAST I DONT LEAVE FOR 8 YEARS WITHOUT ANY LETTERS!" Everyone Around Tom Was Shaken, They Did Realize That Tord Left For That Long And Never Said Another Word To Them Until He Came Back. They Didn't Realize While Thinking About That Tom Had Went Back Inside The Robot(That Was Quick Lol). "Oh And Tord!" He Motioned The Robot To Face The Others Once Again, "How Would You Like To Tell Them The REAL Reason You Were Here!" "What Is He Talking About Todd?" Matt Asked, "Oh, And I Also Made A Few Redesigns! You Like Them?" "Tord? What Have You Been Hiding From Us?" Edd Asked, "You Haven't Told Them?" Tom Said Sarcastically, "Oh How Awkward!" "Tord? Is There Something You Need To Tell Us?" Edd Asked, Clearly Knowing Something Was Up. "Well.. I.. I'll Tell You."
_____________________

OHHH CLIFFHANGER! I'm sry I'm just reading this now as I'm pasting it for Ziri lol. We were heading back home and I was just barely watching her write while falling asleep on her shoulder. Lol

Can't wait for next chapter!

~💜Amethyst🖤~