Chapter 1

Hi! Thank You So Much For Deciding To Read My Au! I Just Wanna Thank My Friend, Amethyst, Who Posted This! If It Weren't For Her I Wouldn't Be Typing This Rn. Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy!

~🤍Zirena💙~
____________________

Edd's Pov

He Brushed His Messy Brown Hair Out Of His Face. He Rubbed The Sleep Out Of His Eyes And Slipped On His Bright Green Hoodie Over His Smeg-Head T-Shirt. "Edd! You Coming?" A Norwegian Voice Said, "I'll Be Right There Tord!" Edd Said As He Walked Out The Door And Down The Hall. He Gazed Into Each Room As He Passed By, Stopping At A Room With An Open Door, The Walls Were Painted A Dark Blue, There Was A Dresser Where Susan The Guitar Laid, And On The Bed Was Tommee Bear. Edd Remembered That Day Very Vividly, Of Course It Only Happened A Few Days Ago, Their Friend Tord And Tom Weren't Getting Along, Tom Being Teased, I Guess He Couldn't Handle It Anymore, I Didn't Think He Would Leave. He Was Deep In His Thoughts As The Voice From Earlier Startled Him From His Thoughts, "Edd? You Okay Old Friend?". Edd Looked His Friend Over, He Wore A Deep Red Hoodie, Black Pants, And His Light Brown Hair Was In The Shape Of Devil Horns. "Yeah.. I'm Okay Tord.." Tord Put His Arm Around Edds Shoulder, Almost A Hug, Edd Kept His Hands In His Pockets As They Met Matt In The Living Room, Who Was Looking Out The Window. "Hey Edd! Hey Todd!" As He Went To Looking Back Out The Window, "It's Tord." The Horn Haired Male Corrected, "Morning Matt." Edd Said As He Walked Over To His Other Friend, He Had His  Orange Hair In His Signature Style, His Dark Green Overcoat Over His Purple Hoodie, And His Pants Were A Light Blue. "I Found Out I Can Use Windows As Mirrors!" "That's Great Matt." Edd Said, "Something Wrong Edd?" Matt Asked, Looking Away From His Reflection. "Nothing." He Admitted. "Oh Pfft," Said Tord, For A Minute They Forgot Tord Was Even There "Do You Really Not Believe In Him?" He Teased Lightly, He Was Talking About Tom, "Come On, Lets Go Watch A Movie Like Old Times, Zombie Pirates From Hell 5?" Tord Asked. "Sure! Just Like Old Times!" Matt Said Happily, As He Jumped Onto The Couch. "Alright, Why Not?" Edd Said As They Sat Down. As The Movie Started, Edd Felt Like Something Wasn't Exactly Right, Something Was Missing, SOMEONE Was Missing. It Had Been Three Days Since Tord Has Arrived Out Of The Blue, And Three Days Since Tom Had Left.

Matt's Pov

Matt Couldn't Exactly Keep His Focus On The Television As The Movie Played, He Had Kept Switching His Gaze Between Edd And Out The Window, Though He Wasn't Able To See His Reflection In It. Earlier When He Said He Was Looking At His Reflection In The Mirror, He Wasn't Exactly Telling The Truth. He Wasn't Just Looking At His Charming Handsome Face, He Was Gazing Out The Window Looking For.. Tim Was It? Seeing If He Was Going To Arrive Anytime Soon. He Was Trying To Keep A Happy Face On For Tord And Edd, But He Also Really Missed Tim.. He Didn't Want To Worry Anyone Since There Was Enough Stress Since Edd Was Worried For His Black Eyed Friend. Suddenly A Loud, Startling Noise Field The Room, "RIING, RIING." Tord Reached Into His Pocket And Pulled Out His Phone As He Answered The Call, "Hello? Oh Ok.. Sorry I Gotta Take This." Tord Said, Walking Into Toms Old Room To Take The Call. Now That They Were Alone He Could Talk To Edd, See What Was Really Up. "So Um.. Edd?" "Hm?" Edd Said As He Looked At Matt, 'Okay.. Got His Attention.' He Thought To Himself. "Are You Sure Your Alright?" He Asked, Getting Straight To The Point. "Nothing.. I'm Fine Matt Really." Edd Said Trying To Reassure His Friend, "Edd. We've Been Roommates For Years Now, And Friend Even Longer! I Can Tell When Your Lying." Matt Scooted Closet To The Green Hoodied Male,"Tell Me What's Really Wrong.". "Okay.. Fine. I Really Miss Tom." He Began, "It's Not Like Him To Just LEAVE Like That! I Didn't Think He Would Just Disappear.. I'm Worried Matt." Edd Said, Matt Looked Him Over, Eyes Full Of Concern, He Then Wrapped His Arms Around Edd And Pulled Him Into A Hug. "He'll Come Back Edd.. I Know It." Matt Replied.  "Thank You Matt, I Needed That. And You Know What? I'm Actually Feeling A Bit Better!" Edd Smiled. "No Problem Edd! Who Knows? Tim Might Be Back Soon—" Before Matt Could Finish A Loud "BOOM" Rang Out And The Ground Shook. "NOT THE FACE!" Matt Cried Out As He Covered His Face With His Hands. Suddenly The Shaking Stopped, "What Was That?!" Edd Yelled, They Ran Toward The Window, Their Jaws Dropped At What They Saw, "HOLY-"

Tords Pov

Tord Shut The Door And Locked It Behind Him As He Went Into Toms Room, "Hello?" "Red Leader Sir!" Two Men Said Through The Phone, "Hello Paul, Hello Pat." "Sir We Have Something To Tell You." Paul Said Through The Phone, Tord Sighed "If You Crashed Another Plane Paul So Help Me I Will-" "No Sir It's Not That!" Patryck Interrupted, "We Were Actually Going To Ask You A Question." "...I'm Listening.." Tord Said. "Well, It's Been A Few Days And We Were Beginning To Wonder, When Were You Going To Come Back?" "Well I Was Thinking About Staying Back Here With My Friends For A While." "How Long Sir?" "...A While." "But Red Leader, What About The Army?" They Said Through The Phone, Tord Was Beginning To Get Annoyed, "I Said I'm Going To Stay For A While! The Army Can Survive For A While!" "But We Need A Leader!" "NOW LISTEN! I AM YOUR LEADER! YOU WILL RESPECT MY DECISION!" There Was An Awkward Silence Between The Three Of Them, Tord Didn't Realize He Yelled. He Sighed, "I'll.. I'll Call You Back When I've Made Up My Mind. Just Not Yet... Not Now.." Paul And Patryck Stayed Quiet For A Few Seconds, "So.. You'll Think About It?" Paul Said, "I'll Think About It.. Now I've Gotta Go." "Oh.. Alright! Bye!" They Said Before Tord Hung Up, Tord Held His Head In His Hands. He Was Frustrated, Of Course The Army Needed A Leader! HE Was Their Leader! But He Truly Missed All The Adventures He Had With Edd And Matt, And Even Tom! Speaking Of Tom, Tord Hadn't Realized How Long He Had Been Gone Until Now. No Wonder Edd Was Worried About Him. Wait, What Was He Thinking? He Didn't Care About Tom! The Guy Could Take Care Of Himself! He Didn't Come Back Yet! He's Obviously Fine! Tom Knew All That Teasing Was A Joke. Right? Anyways, Back To The Situation At Hand, He's Got To Get Rid Of Everything To Do With The Red Army, Blueprints, His Giant Robot, His Lab, EVERYTHING! He Had Already Made Up His Mind, He Wasn't Going Back To The Red Army! They Can Find A New Leader! He Should Stay With His Friends. He Should Do That.. Yeah. Enough Said Lets- "Wait.. Where Is It?!" He Cried Out, He Was Panicking, He Kept Running Across The Room Panicking, His Heart Was Beating Fast And He Was Sweating, "I've Been ROBBED!!!!!!" He Yelled Out, Only For His Cry To Bounce Off The Walls Of The Room, Someone Had Stolen His Precious Giant Robot. His Hat Had Gone Missing Too. "Where Could It Be?! Where Is It?!" He Paced The Room Frantically Trying To Think Straight. Suddenly A Loud, "BOOM" Filled The Room, Everything Was Shaking, Was It An Earthquake? Maybe? He Looked Out The Window To Be In Shock At What He Was Seeing.. "Oh My.."