Chapter 7: Epilogue

Totally Not The Stalkers POV:

And Everything Was Fine From There, Paul And Patryck Stayed To Remove The Wreckage From The Robot And Also Helped With Tom's Recovery From His Injuries, He Only Wound Up With A Broken Arm And A Few Cuts But That Was All. Tord Explained What He Did While He Was Away And How He Set Up An Army, Edd, Matt, And Tom Were Shocked But Also Impressed How He Did All That While He Was Gone. Tord Decided To Resign As Leader To Stay With His Friends, Pat And Paul Took Over As The Leaders Of The Red Army And All Was Well. Tom And Tord Got Along Better, While They Would Still Get Into Fights They Wouldn't Last Long. And Things Were Back To Normal, Well As Normal As They Would Ever Get.

~The End~
___________________

Merry Late Christmas Everyone! I Just Wanna Say Thank You So Much For Reading My Story! This Was My First One And I'm Really Happy I Got 246 Reads On This! I Wanna Thank Amethyst For Allowing Me To Publish This Story, Your The Best Girl! And Of Course None Of These Characters Belong To Me! They Belong To EddsWorld And The Creators So Go Check Them Out Of Course! I Will Most Likely Do Other Stories With Different Characters, I Already Have An Idea For One! And Thank You Again For Reading My Story! This Is Zirena Signing Off For Now!