Chapter 36 Pt 2 - Case iii

Start from the beginning

Your confidence had been stripped from you completely and you became panicked with the thought of not knowing what to do next. All you could think about was survival. Keep Solar alive. Keep yourself alive. No matter the damage. 

You turned to Juwon who was staring down out one of the windows at something, possibly to where Namjoon was just headed for this 'intruder'. Was that even possible in a place like this?

There was nothing you could do at the moment other than calling for help. On top of that you had to confirm who had made their presence known outside. 

In fear for Solar's life, you called out at the man.

"Do you have a phone? We need to call an ambulance, now!" 

Said man turned his attention at you, dry-blood shot eyes flickering from yourself and the female you held in your lap, a pitiless look on his face.  

"Leave her," he sneered. "You should worry 'bout yourself." 

Juwon then busied himself by pacing throughout the nearby rooms, checking and double checking for anyone who may walk in on the shit-show that was happening. He couldn't risk fucking up again in front of Namjoon. If he mis-stepped again, he knew the consequences would not be pretty for him. All because of this stupid girl Namjoon had brought back with him. Why did he have to be dragged into this!?

Thinking of the un-named wanderer that was nearby, you remembered that Namjoon was armed, unpredictable and dangerous, and you worried for the safety of anyone who would stumble upon the building at this time.

Fearing for the stranger's life, you ran to the window that overlooked the front of the building, scanning the area down below frantically, hoping to get a glimpse of someone. Anyone

Overgrown roots, shrubbery, bushes and weeds blocked your view of most things. However your sight caught on small movement below, a figure. The figure hovered about, wandering from one broken window to a semi blocked entrance and another, peering into each opening. 

You squinted, straining your sight as hard as you could to get a look at the person's face. 

You breathed in and held it. Your eyes bulged wide. 

It was Taehyung. 

Kim Taehyung. 

You rubbed your eyes vigorously. He was still down there. Your eyes were not lying to you. 

You never thought you would feel an overwhelming feeling of joy and hope at seeing his face, tears glistening in the corners of your eyes, no matter how much of a weirdo you might have thought he was.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! I'm here! Taehyung!" You screamed from the window, your fists banging relentlessly against the tough murky semi-cracked glass.

Hope rushed through you as Taehyung's gaze flitted to your own, with a slight widen of his lids as realisation hit him.

The door burst open at your yelling, Juwon looking like an angry bull that had been poked in the eye one too many times, his teeth gritted and rage filled expression.

He advanced towards you head on, knocking through the trash on the floor and wrenching the chair out of his war-path.

Juwon went to make a grab for you not wanting to get into trouble with Namjoon in case you tried to escape, his actions sloppy and unplanned. You easily manoeuvred yourself away, eyes catching sight of Seung-hyun's toolbox looking for something to defend yourself just in case things got nasty.