5 | New Beginning

'Errrm..' This was awkward, really awkward.
Namjoon got up from his seat. I took a step back, whilst looking at him walking towards me.

He looked down at me. I averted eye contact by looking at the floor. The tense atmosphere was growing stronger. Too strong.
'Sorry for scaring you Hee-Ra..'
'Ah no it's ok you didn't.. I should stop talking-'
'No its ok ahaha' he laughed. I still wasn't looking at him. But he had a cute laugh. 'I just wanted to talk to you about everything.'

'Oh yh..' I completely forgotten that the man standing right in front of me, literally just bought me. 'Before anything else, I want to assure you that you aren't an object or anything, your human fully human.' I finally looked at him after hearing those words. He smiled, showing his cute little dimples.

'Ah well that's good then.' I said.
Namjoon coughed and turned back towards his seat.
'As you already know your parents sold.. ah sorry..'
I nodded accepting his apology and covered my face. I felt tears forming but I wiped them away. Stay strong Hee-Ra.

'I have a question.' I asked Namjoon.
He gave a hand gesture, which I guessed told me to tell him.
'What's going to happen to me?'
'You're part of Bangtan now.' He said straightforwardly.
'I'm a what now?' I said.
Namjoon sighed. 'You have a lot to learn..'

Namjoon's POV

I explained everything. About how mafias work. And About Bangtan.
She nodded back taking in all the information. A quick learner huh? I was surprised to be honest. Despite what she went through today she didn't seem as troubled as I had thought she would.

'So what position will I be?' She asked.
'Well we can decide that later, for now I'll ask Jimin to take you to your room.'
She nodded back and I called Jimin to take her to her room.

Hee-Ra's POV

I followed Jimin up the stairs, heading towards my room. The thoughts of not being in my own room made me feel scared. I was in a new place, a new building, surrounded by new people.

'How was it then?' Jimin asked me.
'It was fine.'

'That's good. I told you the boss isn't all bad' he said looking back at me over his shoulder.
'What are you implying? Isn't all bad?' I laughed.
'Well..he can be quite stern when he wants to be.'
'He is a boss after all.'

'Yh true. Well enough about Namjoon. We've made it to your bedroom princess.'
'Stop calling me that.' I said flicking his forehead.
'HEY!! My precious forehead..' He pouted.
'Oh no your precious forehead!! Let's go to the hospital, you must be in a lot of pain!! I'm so so sorry!!' I rolled my eyes.

'HA. HA. Very funny. Now don't get so cocky princess, remember we just met.' He smirked.
'Right, sorry about that.' I smiled rolling my eyes.

I entered my room after Jimin left. I was really nervous. The thought of leaving my old bedroom hit me hard but I shook the thought away. This was my new life, I'm going to have to move on, whether I liked it or not.
I looked inside. It was big, really big. There was already furniture in the room and my bag was sitting on top of the neatly laid out bed.

I breathed in the air after sorting out my things, which didn't take too long.
I started to collect all my thoughts together.
I'm part of Bangtan now. A mafia.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.