33 | Chaos

'It's nice to see you again, Hee-Ra.' The man said, whilst a wicked smile grew on his face.
'How do you know my name?' I asked.
'Of course I know your name. I am your father after all.' He chuckled.
'That doesn't make sense, my parents sold me.'
'Your foster parents did, the Lee's.' He replied.

'F-foster parents?' I stammered. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, resulting in me collapsing to the floor.
Seokjin ran to me and crouched down.
'We need to get you treated or el-'

'WHO ARE YOU EXACTLY!? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS?!' I growled.
'Once again, I'm your biological father. And I don't think your parents are alive.' He chuckled.

'What? What did you do to them?' I asked.
'I left them in their house beaten, they're probably dead by now.' He laughed.
My hands dropped and my eyes widened.
'You..you killed them?' I muttered.
'That's right, I told you I'm your real father. Come back to me Hee-Ra, join my mafia-'

'HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR MAFIA.' I screamed.
'Hee-Ra don't shout you'll hurt yourself more.' Seokjin said whilst squeezing my hand.

'I'm simply offering you a better life, at my Mafia ad your real family.' He smirked.
'Family this family that. I don't give two shits about who you are, I don't need a father, now let go of my friends and piss off!' I shouted, slowly standing up.

'You lot, go get her.' The man ordered.
'Do you think we'd let you take her that easy?' Taehyung shouted, whilst pulling his trigger.

After a few seconds, the door swung open.
Namjoon, Yoongi and Seojoon walked in.
Namjoon and Seojoon charged towards the tall man whilst Yoongi walked over to me.
'Where's Jungkook?' I asked. I had completely forgotten about him for a bit. All this stuff had me completely confused.

'Don't worry about him, he's being treated somewhere else. Now stay behind me at all times.' He replied.
I nodded and sighed. Jungkook's okay.

'We need to get Jimin and Hoseok.' I whispered to Yoongi and Seokjin.
'I'll do that, Seokjin protect Hee-Ra.' Yoongi replied.
But before Yoongi could do anything, the room silenced.

'What are you doing here you bastard?' Namjoon growled.
'It's nice to see both of you again.' The man chuckled.
'Leave this place!!' Seojoon shouted.
'Not until I take back Hee-Ra.' The man said pointing at me.
'GET OUT UNCLE!' Namjoon shouted.

Uncle..? Did Namjoon just say uncle?

'It's been so long and this is how you talk to me nephew?' The man laughed.
'Namjoon? What's going on? This man claimed that he was my father-'

'Because he is.' Namjoon replied.
'What? But how? How do I not know this?' I asked.
Why did Namjoon hide this from me?

'Oh so you didn't tell her?' The man chuckled.
'I didn't because I wanted to protect her.' Namjoon replied.
'Protect? How are you protecting me? My whole life, I thought my foster parents were my parents. You wouldn't understand how I felt when they sold me!! How could you find hiding the truth a way to protect me?' I growled. All those words spewed out of my mouth without me thinking.

'Hee-Ra.. I'm..I'm sorry, I'll explain to you later.' Namjoon stammered.
'I'll explain for you.' The man smirked.
'I said..I'll do that!!' Namjoon shouted before pointing a gun towards the man's head.
As he pulled the trigger, the two bodyguards rushed towards him.

'Namjoon!!' I shouted.
As much as I felt anger towards Namjoon for hiding the truth, I knew that he helped me move on and there would be a logical reason to why he hid the truth.
I tried to get up but my injuries prevented me from doing so.
'Hee-Ra! I told you to stay behind me, don't move.' Yoongi muttered.
I replied with a nod and sat back.
I felt helpless. I was confused and angry, sad and worried.

After that, the whole room went into chaos. Namjoon ordered Taehyung and Yoongi to take back Hoseok and Jimin, who were still bleeding a lot.
During this whole conversation, the two men pinned down Hoseok and Jimin and the tall man refused to let them go.

'Please let them be ok..' I prayed whilst squeezing my eyes shut.
Namjoon then ordered everyone to attack the other mafia group leading to chaos again.

I watched everything from a distance. I felt helpless.
This is all happening because of me, yet I couldn't understand everything properly.
So does that mean I'm cousins with Namjoon, Seojoon and Seohyun?

In the midst of my thinking, I shut my eyes.

A/N

This chapter was very difficult to write 😅
I re wrote it like 2 times because I just didn't know how to write it but I hope you still enjoy reading it 😂