47 | Face To Face

Taehyung plopped down in front of me and Yoongi, a sullen expression plastered across his face.
Yoongi and I exchanged glances before I spoke up.

'Hey, is something wrong Tae?' I asked, lowering my head in attempt to see his face.
He sighed into his hands before responding. 'Being in a mafia can have some shitty consequences..'

'What do you mean?' Yoongi questioned.
'Can we have a sparring match then I'll explain it without feeling dead' Taehyung suggested, pushing his hair back.

'Sounds good to me.' Yoongi said whilst turning to me for a confirmation.
'Sure if it helps you.' I smiled before lending Taehyung a hand and pulling him up.

'You better fight properly, no holding back out of pity ok?' He addressed.
'Does it look like we do pity partying round here?' Yoongi smirked.

We all wrapped our hands with cloth and positioned ourselves in the center of the room.

'Wait hold on for a sec.. let me get something.' Yoongi said before heading over to the back room.
'What's he doing?' I asked Taehyung but he shrugged.
'Beats me.'

Around two minutes later, Yoongi scurried out of the room. 'Come here Taehyung.' He called out, gesturing Tae to follow him inside.

'Yah what are you doing?' I asked, getting slightly curious. But Yoongi didn't reply and walked back inside. Typical.

After another minute or so, both of the boys strode out of the room with boxing gloves.

Yoongi threw a pair at me and I put them on.

'Did it take you another person and that long to get boxing gloves?' I muttered, wrapping the Velcro strap around my wrist.

'Of course not, both of us wore groin guards since some bitch does not take it fucking easy on the crotch.' He grumbled in response.

'So sorry boss.' I muttered, putting my hands in the air in surrender.

'You two fight likes there's no tomorrow.' Taehyung chuckled.
'Well blame him for that.' I said, quirking an eyebrow.
'You know you full well how fun it is arguing with me.' Yoongi scoffed.

'I can't lie there.' I laughed which made the other two chime in as well.

Finally, the three of us took our positions around the room and stood in our prepared stance.

'We're kickboxing and the last person standing wins.' Yoongi explained.

The three of us stayed fixed in our positions ready to take on any unforeseen attacks.

Suddenly Yoongi came dashing towards me.

I moved to the left and raised my leg to kick his back. But Taehyung came in and punched my side and kicked my thigh, making me fall backwards.

I made an attempt to stand up but Yoongi pulled me up and punched my lips before dropping me back on the floor.
I tasted the metallic flavor of blood that came from my busted lip. Fuck, I should've worn a mouth guard.

I got onto my knees and observed the two of them fighting it out.
Impatiently, I charged towards them and kicked Taehyung's stomach. He wheezed and dropped to his knees.

Yoongi kicked my side but I held on to his leg which made him follow me to the floor.

Quickly, I crouched on top of him and threw a few punches at his face before he grabbed my waist and pushed me off.

Taehyung took no mercy and kicked my back, causing me to stumble forwards.

10 minutes later

I counted down from 10 but neither of the boys got up off the floor.

'That means I win!!' I yelled, throwing my gloves off and parading around the room.

Afterwards, I lent a hand to both of them and they sat up. I took out some ice packs from the mini freezer and applied it on their injuries.

'Wow Hee-Ra, I completely forgot how strong you are.' Taehyung chuckled.

'Never underestimate me, especially my kicks.' I smirked.

'Eugh how the fuck did you beat me?' Yoongi groaned.
'Shut up and accept your loss you cocky bastard,' I rolled my eyes and Yoongi laughed.

'Let's go to the infirmary,' I suggested, helping the two get up.
'I'll tell you both after dinner alright?' Taehyung said and Yoongi and I nodded in response.

Once we got the infirmary, we called Seokjin who arrived as quickly as possible.

'All of you need to stop sparring, with all of your strength anyways.' Seokjin muttered.

'Sorry Hyung.' Taehyung pouted.
'It's alright, luckily none of your injuries are too severe. Some painkillers, water and rest should help.' Seokjin suggested.

Afterwards, Seokjin led the two boys to the neighbouring room and came back.

'You worry me Hee-Ra.' Seokjin frowned.
'Why's that?' I asked.

'You keep beating the others up too much.' He sighed.
'Oh well I'm sorry.' I replied.

'Sounds like you wanted me to say something different.' Seokjin teased.
'N-no I didn't.' I stuttered.

'Move closer.' He said, gesturing me to move forward.

He took out Vaseline from the drawer along with an applicator stick.

'I'll apply some Vaseline to your lip to slow down the bleeding, it may sting a bit but endure it ok?' He addressed.

I nodded signalling Seokjin to start the treatment.

Carefully, he brushed the Vaseline across the wound.
Out of instinct, I looked up and was now face to face with Seokjin.

He stared at me as well. There was something about his beautiful face that gave off an alluring aura.
At that moment, I just had to suddenly remember his confession.

I coughed and looked down again.
'Sorry, I was about to sneeze.' I lied whilst fumbling round with my fingers.
'Oh I'll get you a tissue then.' He said.
'No no it's ok.'
'But you just said that-'
'Oh um yeah, a tissue would be great.' I stammered, scratching the back of my neck.

Seokjin laughed before returning with a box of tissues.
'Here.. I applied the Vaseline, is there any other injuries?' Seokjin asked.
'No, just a bit of pain here and there.' I responded.

'I'll give you some pain killers, just take a rest afterwards ok?'
'Alright, sorry for causing you trouble.'
'Don't worry about it.' He grinned as he handed me a box of pain killers.

I exited the infirmary and was about to head towards the stairs but I ended up collapsing onto the floor as my legs gave way.

'Hee-Ra!!'

A/N:

Hey readers!! It's been a while, I hope you're all doing well!

What do you think of the chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Also I just wanted to let you know, I have absolutely no knowledge on kickboxing so if there's any mistakes please bare with me 😅