67 | Later

'Erm of course, I mean it sounded pretty desperate if you had to get it relayed.' I laughed, looking at Jimin through my peripheral vision.

'I guess that's true.' He mumbled.

'So what's going on Mochi?' I asked, intrigued to hear his answer. He hummed lowly, tapping the fence, whilst squinting at the sky ahead.

'Now that I think about it... I'd rather tell you after the inauguration.' Jimin replied, angling his head slightly to see me.

'Are you serious? That's gonna be in soooo long and you know just how low my level of patience is.' I groaned, nudging him lightly by the arm.

He chuckled quietly and ruffled my hair. 'Well why don't we put that patience to the test? Trust me Hee-Ra, it'll be worth it.'

I brushed my hair back with my fingers before picking out a beautiful white and yellow daffodil from one of the many flower beds.
'It better be worth the wait Park Jimin.' I pouted, gently placing and securing the flower on Jimin's hair.

'I hope so anyways.' He said, looking down at me with sparkling eyes.

——————————————————————————

A month later

I pulled the gun out of my arm holster and pointed it in front of me.
'Aren't we gonna attach the silencer or?' I questioned Yoongi who was busy inspecting a pistol.

'Oh yeah, I completely forgot. Pass it over.' He replied, ushering me over to his work bench.
There he carefully screwed the silencer into the barrel of the gun before wiping down the weapon with a cloth.

'You seriously never fail to amaze me with all your gun knowledge.' I said, admiring his work as he passed the gun into my clutches.

'I guess it's always been an interest of mine since joining Bangtan.' Yoongi shrugged, acting all proud with his arms crossed and brows quirked up.

I kissed my teeth at his actions and he broke into laughter.
'Let's start with the shooting lesson Hee.'

I positioned myself on the blue X marked on the floor.

'Loosen yourself up more, you're too tensed up.' He suggested, patting my shoulders in order to bring a more relaxed ambiance.

I breathed in and out, held the gun straight ahead of me and circled my shoulders.

'Good... now put one foot back, and raise your arm,' He lifted my arm slowly till it was at a perfect level for firing, '..now place both hands on the gun.'

I did as I was directed and gripped the firearm tightly.
'Ok close this eye, aim and... fire!' Yoongi instructed.
I pulled the trigger and a very mild bang echoed the room.
I raised the barrel, blowing away the wisps of smoke leaking out of it.

Yoongi walked over to the target at the far end.
He angled his head and gave a small thumbs up before strolling back in my direction.

'Not bad, you did much better than last time.' He praised, handing me the card. I was off the centre by approximately 4cm.

'Thanks Vanguard, I'm sure the next shot will be the one.' I smiled, placing the card down.

'I agree with you on that one Hee-Ra.' A voice spoke out from behind me.
Yoongi and I both twisted around upon hearing the familiar husky voice.

'Tae!! What are you doing here?' I asked, surprised by his appearance as he was sent out on a task earlier today.

'Finished up work and thought I'd get some shooting practice.' He grinned, walking over to the back room.