Chapter 3: In Love

Helloo!! Thanks so much to all of you who have voted for this story, it means a lot! Please keep voting and commenting and share it around please.

So the last chapter I asked you guys to guess what was gonna happen next and everyone who guessed was right...sort of...(You'll see what I mean later on in the story.) This chapter is quite short so I decided to update chapter 3 & 4! So you guys get two chapters today! :D

Anyways, keep voting, commenting and sharing!

Shania xx

Isabella's POV

I have known Rocky for ages! How can this be happening now?

I think I may have a little crush on Rocky...

-----------At School-----------

I was at my locker shocked from what I discovered last night. I'm freaking out. I have never thought of Rocky that way...speaking of him, here he comes...Oh Gosh.

"Hey Isabella!"

"Uhh..Hey Rocky!" I said trying to sound as normal and happy as possible. "How's life?"

"It's good, no it's AMAZING!" he said. Jeez someone is excited today. "So what did you do when you went back home yesterday?"

Great. The perfect question.

"Well, I had dinner! Then I did my homework and then off to sleep!" I replied. "What about you?"

"Nothing much, kinda the same as you" he said with a casual smile.

"Cool!" I said awkwardly and started to fidget with my clothing.

I am really nervous.

Awkward...

We stood there in silence not saying anything. I saw Rydel coming our way. LIFESAVER!

"Hey guys!! What's up?!" Rydel asked very cheerfully.

"Nothing much"

"Isabelles, are you doing anything this afternoon? Do you wanna come over?" Rydel asked.

Isabelles...another one of my nicknames.

"Umm..I've only got homework" I replied back.

"How bout we do our homework later on at lunch in the library?" Rydel suggested.

"You expect Isabella to do her homework...at lunch? The nerds and geeks do that. The people that have no friends and who are sad lonely losers," Rocky said. "That's just wrong!"

I burst out laughing. Ohmygosh! He has good looks, a sweet personality and he is funny!!!

Rydel glared at him, "I wasn't asking you, I was asking Isabella!"

"Uhh..yeah sure! It'll give me some spare time to spend with you!" I said.

Rocky looked at me with a very serious face on, "Your a disgrace."

"I'm sorry if I wanna spend some time with YOU!!!" I replied.

Rocky looked at me, "Fine".

"Yay!" Rydel and I hi-fived each other.

We ate our lunch and then went to the library to get some homework done.

*****

The bell rang and we packed up our books and went to class.

--------After School-----------

Rocky and I were walking out of Science when we saw Rydel, Riker, Ross, Ryland and Ratliff coming towards us.

"We heard about the plan" Riker said, "How come we weren't in it?"

"What plan?" I asked a bit confused.

"The plan that we weren't in," Ratliff said.

"Yeah...but what plan?" I asked still very confused.

Ratliff was about to start speaking but Riker cut him off, "The one about doing your homework at the library so you can just be free after school..."

Rocky, Rydel and I looked at each other not knowing what to say...

"Well...you can always do your homework later!" Rocky said.

*****

We drove to the Lynch's house and then hung out for some time.

We made crepes and mine turned out perfect! Well I guess that's cause I make them like nearly everyday...I guess you could say, I do it for a living.

It was about 6:00pm when I left and went back home.

I went back home and had dinner and after that I walked upstairs to read my Harry Potter book.

I was into reading and books (you could kinda say I'm a nerd) and I finished all the Harry Potter books last year and since I'm a HUGE Potter Head, I am reading all the books all over again.

Say what you like about me but Harry Potter is just...yeah it's just Harry Potter! No words can describe my love for Harry Potter!

I read for about two hours and then sat on my bed strumming my Guitar. Oh, did I mention I play Guitar? As well as the Piano, Ukulele and Drums.