Chapter 25: The Talk

Hello! Hope you all this chapter, please keep up with the votes and comments! xx

Chapter 25:

Rydel's POV

Aww this is so cute! Rocky likes Holly. Eeeek!

A few hours later it was time for dinner and mama made us tacos. Yay! My favourite! After that we had ice-cream. I got my ice-cream and sat next to Rocky on our kitchen bench...on purpose.

"Hey Rocky, what's up?!"

"Um, nothing much."

"Really? Any interesting news...?"

"I don't really watch the news," Rocky says looking at me with a frown.

"Oh right."

There was a few moments of awkward silence and I thought that maybe I should just spill...

"So when did you start liking Holly?" I ask him.

He turns around to face me slowly, "How do you know that I like Holly?"

"I overheard you talking to Riker and Isabella. Just for the record, I think it's really cute."

"So you'll help me ask her out?" He asks curiously.

"Yes, of course!" Yay!

"It's weird because you seem so excited when I told you but when I told Riker and Isabella, they both said that I shouldn't ask her out."

"WHAT?! Why not?! I actually think you two will look so cute together!"

"Aww thanks Rydel," Rocky says giving me a hug. "So what's the first tip for asking her out?"

"Well first of all, don't stress about it too much. Just act calm, cool and collected," I say.

"Okay...anything else?"

"Don't use any cheesy pick-up lines...seriously. That's just... no."

He laughs, "I would never do that!"

"Or would you?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him.

"No."

"Okay so when will you ask her out?!"

"I'm not sure...maybe I should wait for a while though, don't want to rush anything," Rocky says.

"Yep! That's good! Good luck!" I say to Rocky giving him a thumbs up.

Riker's POV

Somehow I had to get to talk to Ross...hopefully today. While we were eating our ice-cream I walk up to Ross and ask him if we could talk.

"Pssst! Ross," I whisper so it isn't so obvious. Isabella sees that I am about to talk to Ross and she gives me a thumbs up.

"Yeah?" Ross turns around to face me. He was obviously sitting next to Ross and she turns back to look at me. I'm still not sure if Holly has actually told Ross if she knows that Isabella and I know about their secret relationship.

She looks at me and gives me an assuring smile. So she hasn't told Ross? Well this is going to take a while...

"Can I please talk to you for a bit? It'll be really short, I promise.

Ross looks at me with his eyebrows knitted together and a worried face on him. "Um, okay. What's this about?"

"Just come, I'll explain everything soon." He follows me into our room and we take a seat on Ross' bed.