Chapter 18: A Little Surprise..

Hello! So this chapter is probably my favourite one so far, it's so cute!! Haha, and also, it's really long but I hope you enjoy it! Please keep voting, commenting, sharing and you can even tweet me @BYEShaniaR5 or @NZ_AusR5 OR @R5toNZ ( I have a lot of accounts) :P Hope you enjoy this chapter! xx

Chapter 18:

Holly's POV

It has been four days since I found out that Ross was in my Geography class. Geography is really fun, especially because Ross is in it! He makes the subject 1000x better than it already is. I love Geography and having Ross in my class is just amazing. Ross Freakin Lynch...in my Geography class!

And...it has also been four days since "Rikella" started. Haha yeah I am very bad at these ship names...my point is that Riker and Isabella are just too cute together!

Anyways, yesterday in Geography class we were told about our assessment which is due in a week or something. So we had to choose our partners and guess what? Yeah Ross and I are partners...

We decided to do our assessment on New Zealand. We had to choose one country and find out some information about it...not that hard.

"So when do you wanna work on the assessment?" Ross asked me.

"I really don't mind, I'm free anytime," I replied.

"Do you think you can come over after school today? We can just gather a little bit of information."

"Yeah, that's a great idea," I agreed.

"Ok cool!"

The bell rang and we walked out of our Geography class heading towards our lockers.

Rydel and Isabella saw us and ran up to us, "hey guys!" Rydel greeted us with a big smile while Isabella was staring into a book.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, "Isabella, whatcha got there?"

"I'm just studying for my maths exam next period," she said looking up quickly and dropping her head back down.

"Good luck on that!" Ross said.

"Thanks," Isabella said without looking up.

"Do you guys know where Rocky and Riker are?" Ross asked.

"No I don't. By the way, I'm going to try out for a dance club thingy today so I can't have lunch with you guys," Rydel said with a frown.

"That's great! Good luck!"

"Ok I gotta go now, bye!" And Rydel rushes off heading towards the Performing Arts Theatre.

"Guys I'm really sorry to do this to you but I need to study, alone, by myself. Can I please go ahead and study somewhere else?"

"Yeah sure! Please don't feel bad, we'll be fine!" Ross said.

"Really?" Isabella sighed in relief. "You guys are the best, love you!"

And that was that. It was just Ross and me. Just me...with Ross...

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I answered back, "do you wanna go get some lunch now?"

"Sounds great!"

We walked to the cafeteria, got our lunch and sat down at a table outside.

"So, we never really got to know each other. Tell me a little about yourself!" Ross said excitedly.

I let out a giggle, "um okay...what do you want to know?"

"I want to know, who is Holly Blair? Just tell me anything! Your favourite colour, your favourite food?" Ross suggested.