Chapter 17: So we're a 'thing' now?

Hey! I'm sorry that the last few chapters have been so short and this one is pretty short too but I hope you guys like it! Please keep voting, commenting and please share it around! Love you guyssss! <333

Chapter 17:

Isabella's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My phone informed me that I got a new message. I unlocked my iPhone and saw the message, it was from Riker:

Hey Isabella! I was wondering if you wanted to come over today? :)

He wants me to come over today? Wow! I texted back saying:

Hey Riker! And sorry I cant, Holly and I are hanging out :(

He texts back straight away saying:

Thats alright! Maybe another day!? Have fun! xo

Me: Thanks :) I'll see you tomorrow! xx

Aw he is so sweet!

I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs to get it. "Hey Isabella!"

I was greeted by Holly with a huge grin on her face. "Hey! Come in."

She walked in and still had that huge grin on her face, "Anything you wanna tell me?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Anything you wanna know?" I said sarcastically.

"Haha yes! HOW WAS THE DATE?!" She literally started squealing and jumping up and down. Wow she was excited...

"It was great! Come upstairs and I'll tell you everything!" I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up the stairs.

When we were in my room I told her everything that happened from start to beginning. I literally told her every second of the date!

When I was done telling her everything she started to squeal again. "Oh my gosh!" She screams... "This is amazing!"

*****

I opened my locker the next day at school when I feels someone's hands wrap around my waist. "Hey."

Riker.

"Hey," I say and turn around so I can smile at him. He lets go from the grasp and smiles back at me. "So what exactly are we gonna tell the rest of them...?"

"The rest of them?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, the rest of them..."

"Ohh! Right..." I say as I realise that he is talking about all his siblings, Ratliff, Kelly and Holly.

"Are we a couple now...or what...?"

"Well...do you want to be one...?" I ask with a goofy smile on my face.

He takes my hands in his and takes a step closer to me so our faces just centimeters away. "I love you Holly, I want to be your boyfriend." He looks into my eyes, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I look at him with a smile on my face and answer with one word..."Yes."

He lets out a laugh of relief and kisses me. We stand there pretty much just making out near our lockers when Riker's siblings, Ratliff, Kelly and Holly walk up to us.

They stand there shocked and excited until I pull away from the kiss. "If you haven't already got the picture, Riker and I are 'thing' now," I say.

"Aww!" A chorus of voices say. Riker and I both start to laugh.

So I am officially Riker's girlfriend...after one date!

Holly's POV

I was sitting in Geography class thinking about Riker and Isabella when Ross walks into the classroom. "Good Afternoon miss," he says.

Wait. Ross is in my class for Geography...?

He turns around and spots me straight away. His whole face just turned into a huge smile. He started walking over to me and sat next to me.

"Well hello there stranger."

I laugh, "hi Ross, I didn't know you were in my Geography class!"

"Neither did I! Well geography will finally get interesting...!"

"Aww you don't like Geography? I love it! it's so interesting, how do you not like it?" I ask.

"It's boring!" Ross says and then whispers the next part, "And this teacher is boring too."

"That makes no sense."

"So?"

We both burst out laughing. Well I'm quite happy that Ross is in my Geography class! This is gonna be fun...!