Chapter 13: The Surprise Party!

HI GUYS!! Lol I loved writing that cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter it was so awesome! I wasn't going to update today but you guys got this story to 2k and 30 votes so THANK YOU! Please keep up with the votes and please comment and tell me what you think! So hope you guys enjoy this chapter, very soon there will be a pretty big shock so be ready! ;)

Shania :)

Chapter 13:

Rocky's POV

Wait what?

This has got to be some sort of mistake. Isabella can't like me...well she can but nothing more than friends!

This is just unbelievable. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to expect. This is all just too weird for me. I can't believe this.

I walked back to the guys and sat down. I'm not going to tell them what I heard, I can just make something up. I won't tell anyone what I heard.

I walked back into the room we were in before and sat on the bed uncomfortably. My whole life just got uncomfortable.

"So what'd you hear?" Riker asked eagerly.

"Umm...nothing really. They were talking about nail polish and other girly stuff. It was actually not that interesting." I answered back.

"Aww!" Ryland moaned. "Lets do something else, I'm bored."

"Um...okay, so what do you want to do?"

*****

The next morning was really awkward for me, I was very uncomfortable and I think you could tell because everyone was staring at me.

"You alright?" Isabella asked as she sat down next to me with her waffles in her plate.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay..."

*****

So a week has passed and it's the day of the surprise party.

The week was just very uncomfortable and everything was awkward. Isabella sits next to me in most of my subjects so it was very awkward.

It was Saturday morning and the party starts at 7:00pm. Riker is going to take us guys out for a movie and when we come back, SURPRISE!

"Ok you guys all ready?" Riker asked grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah."

"Let's go!" And we all walked outside and into the car leaving Isabella, Kelly, Holly and Rydel sitting on the couch.

Isabella's POV

As soon as the boys walked out we ran up from the couch and to a storage cupboard where we stored all the decorations and all that we needed for the party.

"Ok so we have to get the place decorated, put the food and drinks out and get dressed." Rydel informed us.

"Wait, what about the cake?" Kelly asked.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you but mum and I baked a cake for them yesterday!" Rydel said excitedly.

"What?" I said, "You didn't tell us this!"

"Sorry..."

Stormie walked up to us. "Girls stop chit-chatting and start decorating!"

"Okay, okay!"

We pulled out the decorations, food and everything else we needed. "Let's get this started with!"

We cleaned the whole house and soon we all started to decorate the house. We were blowing up balloons, hanging up streamers and all sorts of things!