Chapter 15: Can I ask you something...?

Hello! So that was unexpected wasn't it?! What do you guys think of Isabella and Riker?! Haha so here's chapter 15, hope you guys like it!! Please kjeep up with the comments and votes, it really means a lot!

Chapter 15:

Isabella's POV

I was speechless.

Riker kept the kiss lasting and I didn't know what to do. The kiss became into a passionate one.

All of a sudden I found myself kissing him back.

So basically we were in a bathroom...kissing. New experience.

Riker stopped the kiss and looked  straight into my eyes, "I love you, I always have." I looked at him speechless, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry," Riker apologized after a while.

I soon found my voice and spoke up. "It's okay," I told him.

"We should probably get going. People will be wondering where we are," Riker suggested breaking the awkwardness between us.

"Yeah, definitely. But we need to clean the bathroom first!"

"Let's go!" Riker exclaimed and we started cleaning the bathroom. We took some tissues and a few towels we found and wiped the water on the floor.

Next we made the bathroom look neat and tidy. We put everything into place and made it look beautiful!

I then realized that my dress was wet. Ugh, I'm not going outside like this. I start looking through the drawers and cupboards in the bathroom to find something useful. Nothing.

"Looking for something?" Riker asked.

"My dress is wet, do you think there would be anything to dry it?"

Riker opened a cupboard and pulled out a pink hair-dryer. "It's Rydel's," he stated.

I let out a little laugh. "Yeah, I can see that!"

Riker laughed and handed me the hair-dryer. "When your done I will need to use it as well. My shirt is soaking wet! Thanks to you!"

"Excuse me?" I said, plugging the hair-dryer into the electricity socket. "Usually when someone splashes water on someone else then the other person doesn't splash water back!l

"So it's my fault?"

I shook my head and turned the hair-dryer on waving it all around my dress.

After about five minutes I switched the shiny, pink switch off and handed the dryer to Riker. "Your turn," I said giving him a simple.

He took the dryer, turned it on and started drying himself. "HAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing. Riker instantly stopped the dryer and looked at me confused, "What?"

I laughed again. "I'm sorry but a tall guy using a little, pink hair-dryer is just too funny!" He glared back at me and soon started to dry himself again with the dryer.

When he was done he wrapped the cord around the dryer and popped it back into the drawer. "You ready to go?"

"Yep!" I exclaimed. "So the water fight never happened right?"

"Yes, never happened...and anything else that happened in the bathroom never happened." Riker said obviously talking about the kiss.

"Definitely! It can be our little secret." With that I opened the tall, wooden door and walked outside, Riker followed.

Ross came running towards us, his eyes big and round. He looked like he was about to pounce on us. "Where were you guys?!"

"Uhh..." I looked at Riker for an explanation.

"We were just...looking for candles for the cake." Riker said unsure. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Dude we already have candles though," Ross looked at us weirdly.

"Well that explains why we couldn't find any!" Riker responds with a laugh.

"Well we're cutting the cake now so let's go!" Ross informed us and turned around heading back to the lounge. I looked at Riker with big eyes again, oh gosh.

"What?" he whispered back to me. I shook my head in response.

We followed Ross into the lounge and Rydel came running up to us. "Where have you guys been?"

"They went to go get candles for the cake." Ross informed his older sister.

I nearly burst out laughing but I bit my lip in time. "We already have candles now let's go!" She said motioning us to go into the lounge.

"Okay guys we're singing happy birthday for Ratliff and Ryland now. Stormie sat the cake down on a table and everyone gathered round. "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ratliff and Ryland...happy birthday to you!!" We all clapped while Ratliff and Ryland cut the big chocolate cake together.

We all clapped and cheered and everything and before you know it, we were back to dancing, talking and whatever you do in a party.

I saw Rocky and started to stare at him. I honestly can't believe that he said all those things before, it's really not like him.

After a while of me staring Rocky turned around and we made eye-contact. I smiled at him trying to make everything back to normal. He shot me a half smile that looked pathetic. Wow! So this is what our friendship has gone to. Great.

Riker's POV

I saw what Rocky did to Isabella. Not cool. I don't get it, what's up with him today?

I thought I should go comfort Isabella, she looks really sad. Why did I have to kiss her? Why? I just made everything awkward now she probably hates me.

I walked up to her, "Hey."

"Hey," she responded back. "What's up?"

"Two things: One, I'm sorry for...what I did in the bathroom. I don't know what was with me then."

She laughed, "It's okay! I really didn't mind!"

She didn't mind...???

"And second, I saw what what just happened between Rocky and you." I said.

"Oh," she replied. "Yeah...it's okay."

"No it's not." I held her hands in mine, "You don't deserve to be treated like that."

"It's okay, really."

"No it's not." I repeated.

"Isabella!! Come here!" Kelly shouted from the dance floor. "Come dance!"

Isabella shot me an apologetic look and ran to join her friends. I really wanted to help her, she really doesn't deserve this.

A few days ago I started to like her...more than friends.

*****

Isabella's POV

I was sitting next to Rydel and eating when Riker came up to me.

"Hey," he said sitting next to me with a plate of food in his hand.

"Hey."

"I wanted to ask you something..."

"Yeah sure."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come have dinner with me...tommorow night." Riker asked me.

"Umm...alone? Just us two?"

"Yeah..."

I looked at Rydel not knowing what to say, was he asking me out on a date?

Rydel looked at me with big eyes and a smile creeped up on her face. She nodded telling me to say yes.

I looked at Riker and thought about it for a while, "Sure, I'd love to."

Rydel nearly let out a squeal of excitement. Riker had a huge grin on his face. "That's great! Pick you up at seven?"

"Yeah, lookin' forward to it," I said with a smile.