Chapter 11: Telling Delly

Hello!! Thank you all so much for all the great comments and please keep voting and commenting, it would mean so much! Please do your best to share this story around and try to get more people to read it, that would be so appreciated!

So here is the next chapter where Isabella tells Delly! What do you think her reaction will be...? ;)

-Shania x

Chapter 11:

Holly's POV

Yay! It was my first day of school in Anderson High. I was actually really excited because I now know that I have lots of friends there.

Isabella and I were texting each other and she asked me if I would like to walk with her to school...and of course I said yes.

Mum and dad were gonna make me take that crowded, smelly bus. I really can't stand buses, I hate them.

I woke up early this morning, got dressed and had a quick breakfast.

I packed up all my books and stationery I needed for the day. After that I walked over to Isabella's house.

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Pierre opened the door. She greeted me with her usual joyful smile and her happy voice. "Hello darling! Oh my! You have grown so much since the last time I saw you!" She gasped and let out a little giggle, "Well of course, it has been years and years! How've you been?"

"I'm great Mrs. Pierre, how bout you?"

"Oh I've been absolutely amazing!" She gestured for me to come into the house, "Please, come in, come in."

I walked into the house and saw Isabella sitting on a chair tying up her Converse. "Hey Holly!" She shouted tying a bow on her left foot.

"Hi!" I greeted her.

"Hold on I'll only be a few more minutes," she said.

*****

When we reached school we found my locker (which was somewhere near Isabella's) and I stuffed my books in it.

All of a sudden the Lynches and Ratliff walked up to us. "Hey Isabella! Hey Holly!" Rydel said.

I still haven't met Rydel, Ratliff and Ryland so this was my first time.

"Hey guys!" Isabella said. "As you already know somehow, this is Holly!" she said holding up her hands to me.

I smiled at them, "Hi! I'm a huge fan!"

"Aww that's so nice to hear," Rydel said.

I smiled back at her.

"Hey we were going bowling on Friday night, do you guys wanna come?" Ryland asked.

I looked at Isabella, "I should be fine. I'll ask my mum though just to confirm!" I told them.

"Yeah, count me in too!"

"Great! Ratliff your coming as well right?" Rocky asked.

"Yep!"

"Bring Kelly!" Rydel shouted.

"I know, I know, I know! Don't worry I am!" Ratliff said.

I couldn't help but laugh. R5 always make me laugh!

Isabella's POV

The whole week passed by pretty quickly.

Holly was fitting in with us perfectly and she got really closer to all of us.

On Monday and Tuesday Anne was away because she was apparently "sick" haha yeah..whatever.

Anyways, when Holly met her I was laughing so hard. Holly was amazed at how much she can talk about one person under a minute. She even went on about how if she got Ross sick she would be very, very sorry. Don't even ask why I was listening...even I don't know...

So it was Friday after school and we were in the Lynch's van. Riker was driving us to the bowling alley.

"Ok so last night I made the teams and since there are nine of us, one team is gonna have an extra team member. The other team will just have to have to have one person have two rounds." Rydel said, "Team number one is: Riker, Isabella, Ross and me. Team number two: Rocky, Ryland, Ratliff, Kelly and Holly. Is that clear to everyone?"

"Yes."

"Ok good!"

I turn to Holly, "Your going down."

"You wish!" she replies, "I see you still kept that competitive side of you?"

"Yes, yes I have! I'm not quite sure I'll ever give it away." I say.

"Well that's good that you have a competitive side! I think it's really cool...but not too competitive!" Holly said with a frown forming her face.

"Aww why? Holly scared of losing?" Ross said.

"No! I can play bowling with my eyes closed and still be getting strikes!" Holly protested.

"How about, we make this more interesting?" Ratliff suggests.

"Like?"

"Well...losers have to vacuum and clean the winning team's bedroom?" Ratliff asks.

We all look around nodding our heads. "Ok lets bet on it!" I said shaking Ratliff's hand. This is going to be a very intense game of bowling...

*****

When we reached the bowling alley we got our shoes and were tying up our laces.

"Ugh, I hate wearing these smelly shoes. Imagine how many people have worn these!" Holly said.

"Oh come on Holly! Their a pair of shoes! Your not gonna get poisoned or anything." I exclaimed.

When we finished doing up our shoes we punched in our names into the machine thing and we were ready to bowl!

We had a little team talk before the game but we soon started.

Riker was up first and he got 8 out of 10 pins. That's not bad for the first bowl of the night.

Rocky's POV

Next was Holly's turn. She bowled and we were all eagerly staring down the bowling alley. When it reached the end of the alley it knocked down...eight pins! That was the exact same score as Riker.

Holly walks back and takes a seat on the empty space next to me. "That was pretty good!" I told her.

"Pretty good? For the my first go tonight I think that was a lot better than 'pretty good'." she said back to me.

"Yeah...I guess..."

She giggles. Holly is actually really cute! I never realised it before but I think I'm realising it now.

"By the way, I think your a really awesome guitar player," Isabella said.

"Thanks," I said. "Can you play any instruments?"

"Well I can play keyboard and violin. That's pretty much all." Holly said.

"That's cool."

"You know, I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar. You should really teach me some time."

"Oh, really?" I said. This is going a lot better than I thought. "Um yeah...I should! I would love to teach you." I said trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Thanks," she said with a smile and then walked off.

I must say, Holly is a very nice girl.

Isabella's POV

It was Ross' turn to bowl and Rydel and me were sitting on the seats that were on our bowling alley. Since our team only has four of us we decided to have Riker go twice. At the end of our bowling session we will add up all our scores and whatever team gets the higher score wins

I thought I shouldn't wait too long to tell Rydel that I have feelings for Rocky. So I decided to tell her today. Now.

"Hey Rydel," I said turning to face her.

"Yeah," she said looking at me.

"I have something to tell you but you need to promise you won't get freaked out or anything." I said.

"I promise I won't."

"And you can't tell anyone!"

"Ok."

"I may have feelings for your brother..."

She looked at me with big eyes, "Which...one?" she said slowly.

"Rocky..." I said with a little shrug.

She looked at me for a while before answering, "Woah."

"Yeah..."

"So how long has this been going on for?" She asked.

"Um...well...one day when I came over to finish the project off with him he hugged me and when he did I just felt...sparks fly."

"Sparks fly?" Rydel asked with a giggle.

"Okay, okay! I just felt...a connection with him. Something I haven't felt with him before but when he hugged me that day I was..." I sighed. "Rydel do you think it's weird that I like him? I've been friends with him like all my life and all of a sudden, BAM! I get feelings for him."

"No way! Girl, it's time you two start going out! He makes you happy right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well then, if he makes you happy you shouldn't stop loving him. It's impotant and healthy for you to live a happy life."

"Delly your making me feel like I'm in health class." I told her.

We both burst out laughing.

Once Rydel stopped laughing she had her serious face back on.
"Listen, if it makes you happy to love him...then love him. You need to tell him how you feel though, let all your emotions out. It's always the best thing to do."

"No way! I'm not telling him!" I protested.

"Yes you are," Rydel said. "So am I the only one who knows or does Holly know as well?"

"Erm...actually everyone knows..."

"Everyone?!?!"

"You, Holly, Riker and Ross. Not literally everyone."

"And I was the last to know?"

"Sorry...Riker kinda figured it out and then we had to tell Ross and Holly," I said.

"Where was this when all this happened?" Rydel asked.

"You were at the studio teaching." I replied.

"Ohh! Makes sense. Are you going to tell Kelly?"

"Yeah I think I will...maybe later though," I said looking on the other side at Kelly who was picking out a bowling ball to use.

"Ok cool!"

"Isabella, your turn to ball!" Riker shouted at me.

"Coming!"

Rydel and I joined the rest of our team and we started to play.