Chapter 12: Eavesdropping

Hello!! So this is the part from where this fanfic gets a lot more interesting!! ;D I cant wait for you guys to read these next few chapters! So please keep voting, commenting and please share it around! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, Love you all!!!

Shania x

Chapter 12:

Isabella's POV

YAY!!! Woo!! Ok so we were driving back home from bowling and guess what? Yup, we won!!!

WOOT!! Haha now Holly, Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland and Kelly are all going to have to clean our rooms. HAHA!! Yeah baby!

Rydel and I hi-fived each other, "Yay!!" Rydel screamed.

We all laughed, that's Rydel for ya!

"That was such a sick game!" Riker said. "We only one by two points."

I looked at Holly, "See, I can predict the future. I knew what was gonna happen and it DID happen."

"Haha yeah, I guess." Holly laughed.

"So when are you guys gonna come over and clean our rooms?Oh! And remember that you have to go to Isabella's house as well and clean her room." Ross said.

"That's not fair!" Ryland protested.

"It kinda is," I said.

"Guys, lets not be sore losers. We can clean their rooms it can't be that hard." Kelly said.

"Good girl Kelly!" I said to her.

She laughed. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to clean your rooms!"

"I vote Kelly for captain for your team!" Ross shouted.

Riker laughed, "Yeah me too!"

"Yay!" Kelly laughed.

"Since I am her boyfriend," Ratliff said. "I think I should be vice captain or something."

"There's no such thing." Kelly said and poked her tongue out at Ratliff playfully.

"Fine." Ratliff leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms.

"So when are you guys gonna come over? Tomorrow seems like a good day!" Rydel said with a laugh. "Hey and then us GIRLS could all have a sleepover!"

"And us GUYS could have one too!" Rocky said back to her.

"Yeah!" Riker agreed. "How bout it?"

"Yeah, I should be fine!" Holly said.

"Me too!" Kelly said.

"Me three!" Ratliff said.

"Yeah I can!" I agreed.

"Ok great!" Rydel said. "Come over at our place at seven, then we'll walk over to Isabella's house and you guys clean her room. Then, back to our places and clean Ross and Riker's room and then my room!"

"Got it!" Ratliff said.

"And then we can party!" I added. "Well not really...we can just go back to our sleepovers."

"Is there any other manly-er way of saying that?" Rocky asked me.

"Not really."

"Lets just call it a 'hang out.' "

"Okay..."

*****

"LETS GOO!!!" Rydel screamed.